That’s why so many wanted Stipe to lose

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Nullifying a monster like Ngannou is no joke, but a fighter like Anderson Silva would never have done that, he would have chosen to fight Ngannou at his strengths rather than literally lay on top of them throwing pitter patter punches and occasionally glancing up at the ref for a stoppage due to fatigue.

Stipe is a great fighter no doubt, but for me as a paying fan wanting to watch these guys go to war, and I accept that not every fight can be a just bleed dream, but man, that fight stunk. Not saying I’m not happy unless someone’s eating canvas, but Miocic regularly puts in these types of performances when faced with a decent striker. Look at Mark Hunt fight for example.

Stipe St Pierre couldn’t be any further contrasting from the true champ Cain, who doesn’t look to feather his own nest by fighting super risk aversly, rather looks to savage his opponent from the very first bell

How about you go inside the octogon and go fight NGannou?

Wtf are you talking about? Ngannou threw a total of 3 punches through rounds 4-5. Maybe he should work on his cardio and produce a better fight.

Shouldn't matter how Stipe chose to fight. Sherdog told me that Franc is invincible and already set in stone as the GOAT HW, nothing Stipe could do would prevent the inevitable

When did Anderson silva fight at his opponent's strength?

RRREEEEEE why didn't Stipe just let Francis knock him out RRRREEEEE

angry_pepe.jpg

Anderson would be running backwards for 20 minutes, refusing to engage and expecting his opponent too, quality stuff. That's reeeel fighting!

Miocic literally have 5 ko's in his last 6 fights with 4 of them in first round. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

let it all out, cmon, just tell us how you really feel

Stipe TKO’d Hunt lol.

Not everyone has cardio like Cain, that’s why he was such a freak. Stipe used his strengths and slayed the giant. You should be stoked that skill and strategy trumped brute strength and size, it’s what martial arts are all about.

Stipe is a great fighter no doubt, but for me as a paying fan wanting to watch these guys go to war, and I accept that not every fight can be a just bleed dream, but man, that fight stunk. Not saying I’m not happy unless someone’s eating canvas, but Miocic regularly puts in these types of performances when faced with a decent striker. Look at Mark Hunt fight for example.

That sounds to me exactly what you are saying.

Maybe you should go eat punches from Ngannou and show us how to fight him and win all exciting like

:)

Yeah TS he should have waded in throwing bombs immediately

See Anderson vs Maia for Anderson fighting people at their strengths

yeah, like that time with demian maia. best fight and game plan ever

Nullifying a monster like Ngannou is no joke, but a fighter like Anderson Silva would never have done that, he would have chosen to fight Ngannou at his strengths rather than literally lay on top of them throwing pitter patter punches and occasionally glancing up at the ref for a stoppage due to fatigue.

Stipe St Pierre couldn’t be any further contrasting from the true champ Cain, who doesn’t look to feather his own nest by fighting super risk aversly, rather looks to savage his opponent from the very first bell

Winning at all costs. Who cares if just bleed guy likes it?

Back