Terrorist attack in Iran, not a single bleep from anyone.

Football is on ,bro. No one got time for Iran.

Damn, I hope all of our Iranian friends are OK.

I know you may have said this in jest, but I think in terms of Syria, we should absolutely be on the side of Assad/Iran/Russia.

I read about it on a CT forum.

That's one of the reasons I frequent such places. The collective may go off the rails a bit when discussing topics, but they are on top of almost everything.

"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."

I'm not pleased, or happy anytime something like this happens . . . regardless of where.

Doesn't mean I want to discuss each and every one of the events.

US politicians would rather be singing and dancing with anti-Iranian terrorgroups, like John Bolton, than show condoleances for any perpetrated attack on Iranian soil. You expect the american media to not follow that lead?

I don't usually get in on Middle Eastern / Persian / etc problems because I have no understanding whatsoever of what the hell goes on over there and why it happens. It's the Quantum Physics of Sociology for me.

well...ya
the murder triangle in Central America is pretty close to us and never gets mentioned like ever

I mean at least it's not oil (for the US) this time, assuming reports of our backing rebels (w/ Israel) are true
seeing as we're now the number1 oil producer in the world as we speak

Liberal media was very positive in coverage of Obama’s nuclear deal...

Remind me, who was working for peace with Iran and a two state solution in Palestine...

... and who ripped up the Iran nuclear deal and decided to just give full recognition of Jerusalem to Israel.

My dudes, this “bothsideism” is going to make me lose my fucking mind.

No, neither side is perfect.

Yes, it can be nice to commiserate across the aisle.

But both sides are not EQUALLY bad... they’re just not.

Lol at your 2 examples!

Who wants Fucking war with Russia?

Name me all the Liberals coming out against Israel

Name me the liberals who were against Libya and Syria

Name me the liberals who support getting out of Syria

Get the Fuck out of here.

Why?

Just

because?

OK,

cool.

Crazy

people.

According to all conservatives

Obama was "against Israel."

Do you really want me to

post all the liberal editorials

that objected to moving the US

embassy to Jerusalem?

Great non answers

Keep thinking what you think. But don’t post it if you are unable to back it up

Great non answers

Keep thinking what you think. But don’t post it if you are unable to back it up
Obama > Iran nuclear deal
Trump > Rips up Iran nuclear deal

Obama > Two state solution, negotiations "without preconditions," refuses to block UN security council measures condemning Israel, hated by Netenyahu

Trump > Moves embassy to Jerusalem, cuts off all humanitarian aid to Palestine, takes foreign policy direction from Netanyahu
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-re...el-convinced-trump-to-quit-iran-nuclear-deal/

What are your questions, again?

Because shitholes gonna...

Obama > Iran nuclear deal
Trump > Rips up Iran nuclear deal

Obama > Two state solution, negotiations "without preconditions," refuses to block UN security council measures condemning Israel, hated by Netenyahu

Trump > Moves embassy to Jerusalem, cuts off all humanitarian aid to Palestine, takes foreign policy direction from Netanyahu
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-re...el-convinced-trump-to-quit-iran-nuclear-deal/

What are your questions, again?

This is the problem with empty headed Leftists, which this place is full of. What did the Iran Nuclear Deal prevent the Iranians from doing that they were trying to do before? I'll take actual answers to that please.

Another question I'll take actual answers to is in what way is the Two State "Solution" any sort of a solution?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/22/middleeast/iran-attack-parade-intl/index.html

29 people gunned down in a parade, no Iranian flags on facebook, no condolences from anyone, no nothing.

It must be pretty sad being a Shiite in this modern world, you get all the drawbacks of being muslim and none of the perks.
29 people gunned down in a parade, and you're complaining about how not enough "prayers" were sent out. Textbook hypocrisy. People that point fingers somehow never realize they are the biggest perpetrators.

Back