Terrorist attack in Iran, not a single bleep from anyone.

If a straight white male was responsible, there would be plenty of flags on FB and public denouncements from lefties.

Liberals don't care about muslim on muslim violence or black on black violence.

Do you fill up your F book profile with Mexican flags every time the cartels murder someone?

Because crime related violence is the same as ethnically motivated one?

People did filled their facebooks with Mexican flags when the 2017 earthquake killed a few hundreds.

If I had my family shot in front of me I probably wouldn’t care if people put my flag up, or if the Eiffel Tower turned its lights out, etc.

29 people gunned down in a parade, and you're complaining about how not enough "prayers" were sent out. Textbook hypocrisy. People that point fingers somehow never realize they are the biggest perpetrators.

No, im pointing out that the "terrorists" Shia are actually the number 1 victims of muslim violence.

Because crime related violence is the same as ethnically motivated one?

People did filled their facebooks with Mexican flags when the 2017 earthquake killed a few hundreds.

The cartels run Mexico. Nice deflection.

The cartels run Mexico. Nice deflection.

Cool story bro.

I wonder how all these major capos get killed or captured if they run the show.

No, im pointing out that the "terrorists" Shia are actually the number 1 victims of muslim violence.
You didn't point that out. So you don't even understand what you wrote, or...you're reacting emotionally and defensively instead of thinking. That could be why you're not making sense. That's why you're throwing out sad excuses to dismiss the point as if hiding behind straight up intellectual cowardice accomplishes anything. Try dealing with the points made and you wouldn't look so pathetically weak.

You didn't point that out. So you don't even understand what you wrote, or...you're reacting emotionally and defensively instead of thinking. That could be why you're not making sense. That's why you're throwing out sad excuses to dismiss the point as if hiding behind straight up intellectual cowardice accomplishes anything. Try dealing with the points made and you wouldn't look so pathetically weak.

It must be pretty sad being a Shiite in this modern world, you get all the drawbacks of being muslim and none of the perks.

Amazing how people lose the ability to make distinctions when that distinction doesn't serve their interests. You're exposing the rabbit hole of intellectual cowardice and deceit within you. Just completely lost.

So I read they targeted children in the attack.

Just to show I am a equal opportunity employer, anyone ever consider this could be an Iranian false flag?

Rally behind the flag, unite behind the government, take the focus from the economy, ect.

Amazing how people lose the ability to make distinctions when that distinction doesn't serve their interests. You're exposing the rabbit hole of intellectual cowardice and deceit within you. Just completely lost.

Maybe if you can spend more than 1 month without getting banned i will bother with you.

I know Iran is a favorite in the WR. And I will defend them in many areas. But this does have a bit of a false flag smell to it.

So I read they targeted children in the attack.

Just to show I am a equal opportunity employer, anyone ever consider this could be an Iranian false flag?

Rally behind the flag, unite behind the government, take the focus from the economy, ect.

tenor.gif

It's sad. I'm sorry it happened.

An interesting article from a friend of mine. Now award winning journalist. Currently reporting out of Beirut (WSJ). Before that 3 years in Afghanistan (The Guardian).
Former cultural attache at the danish embassy in Teheran. So he knows his shit.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-seethes-at-saudi-arabia-west-after-deadly-terror-attack-1537722880

Hmm seems behind a pay wall??? But when I click the link for the article on the authors facebook page I get the entire article.

But i´m guessing that copying the entire article is against forum rules? Help a brother out @Limbo Pete

Back