Teddy Atlas exposing Deontay Wilder

I believe the Trump election was retaliation for the Povetkin PED test.

I wouldnt be surprised. Putin is secretly the richest person in the world. I am sure he was laundering some of that money through the Povetkin boxing promotion in Russia. Now he has lost his #1 means of funneling money out of his criminal empire, centered around hacking. Even one of his closest allies' son was put in prision here for credit card hackings. Like it or not, Russia has some elite hacks.

That has nothing to do with his analysis, which is spot on.
Your response makes no sense. I wasn't analyzing his analysis. Just saying that he's a shithead.

I wouldnt be surprised. Putin is secretly the richest person in the world. I am sure he was laundering some of that money through the Povetkin boxing promotion in Russia. Now he has lost his #1 means of funneling money out of his criminal empire, centered around hacking. Even one of his closest allies' son was put in prision here for credit card hackings. Like it or not, Russia has some elite hacks.
Makes sense, really.

Makes sense, really.

Thanks. I watch Vice news, and listen to NPR on my way to work (sometimes, even on my way back), so I like to think I have a pretty strong grasp on the reality of the current geopolitical landscape. I am just trying to think of how George Soro's plays into this. I think he and Al Haymon are in cahoots!

Teddy's not wrong. I've seen sub-novice level amateurs with better fundamentals in the gym.

Your response makes no sense. I wasn't analyzing his analysis. Just saying that he's a shithead.

Well yours didn't either. It was just a random ad hominem attack on Atlas.

Wilder throws sloppy punches? Water is also wet.

Hell still knock your fucking head off when he lands those sloppy punches.

This isnt news.

Wilder throws sloppy punches? Water is also wet.

Hell still knock your fucking head off when he lands those sloppy punches.

This isnt news.

Yeah, Teddy didn't exactly give us the insider scoop here. We've all seen Wilder fight and nobody has ever claimed that he is the best fundamental boxer out there.

wilder is smart. fights locally against bums. makes a shitload of money. low risk. nice life.

who cares what anyone else thinks. it's a career and a successful one at that. why get beat up more than you have to?

he was some broke piece of shit and now he's rich. his fights are usually beatdowns. no complaints here

It's interesting what some of the FANS here think (of Deontay Wilder).
I am uncertain about him myself. Formidable ("scary") numbers. Definitly he IS one of the BIG PLAYERS at-the-moment.
I questing the report of him JUMPING (?) one of Anthony Joshua's recent EX challengers.
Wow...does the report EVER make him look weak and bad.

Teddy talks a big talk. As a trainer, he was mediocre at best and is now too concerned with conspiracies in the boxing world to really notice the fighters.
I'll give him good credit!

I wont even watch it because teddy is wrong 9/10 times then goes nuts with excitment the one time he is right

But he always finds a way to win. Wilder seems to get a lot of hate. Especially from the Euro fans.

yea, he finds a way to win because he's fighting stiffs....

The last guy he fought Washington wasn't bad, but he took the fight on short notice and was outboxing Wilder until he got caught. I'd like to see a rematch of that fight if Washington has a full training camp.

Also, your comments don't make sense. So because Wilder wins fights, his awfulness should be ignored? Eventually, he's going to to fight someone good and they're going to expose those flaws and it's not going to end well for him.

at this point wilders resume is more legit than Anthony Joshuas of course that changes if Joshua beats Klitschko.

I got $20 on Wlad @ 3:1. I can't wait for this weekend :)

Wilder is good, and entertaining. If Povetkin wasn't such a chump, Wilder would have his head on his wall. All this "Wilder is horrible" stuff is myopic bullshit.

That said, if Fury ever gets back in the ring (I don't think he will, or that he should, he's already fucked in the head and more shots to the coconut won't help matters) he'd be a great opponent for Wilder.

boy that cried wolf with atlas he's been wrong too many times for me to bother watching.for arguments sake I'll agree and say he was right this time. I didn't see it.

and there is no sense arguing with seano. he will purposely misinterpret what you say. But, this time I just so happen to agree with his atlas hate. He was "just sayin"

Back