Teddy Atlas exposing Deontay Wilder

But he always finds a way to win. Wilder seems to get a lot of hate. Especially from the Euro fans.
And the American fans seem to really want to big him up. He has big flaws, it's obvious. He has been lucky so far to have not gone up against anyone good enough to exploit them.

Against whom?? C'mon boy he fought gaainst real bums

Who has anybody else in HW division really fought? He was set to fight Povetkin, but the dude couldn't pass his drug test. Who has Joseph Parker fought? Fury and Joshua beat an aged Wlad, which is a great win, but other than that their resume isn't that impressive either. It's starting to get interesting, but the HW division as been really shallow for the last several years.

Maybe Wilder will get "exposed" maybe he won't. He's a little awkward, but he can get obviously get away with it as he's KO'd 37 of his 38 opponents and is undefeated.

He is somewhat right. Technically speaking Wilder is a mess. He has power, and a chin that can absorb damage (right now).. But he is very hittable, and very wild.

Sure most who've watched him know it already.
He's awful and it's a shame how this guy is a world champion.Only reason he kept it is because he avoids anyone decent as he'd lose and be badly exposed in a fight.

The top guys would humiliate him.
Fury would box circles around him.
Joshua would take his head off.
Even 41 year old washed up Wlad should beat him.

These types of arguments are funny. He beat a world champ to become champ himself. With all that gets said about Deontay... Hes still champ, still successful and still improving.. He is not tour typical boxer but still has found a way to become and remain champ.

Danny Garcia did not defend his belt one time (no pun intended). He even fought a non title fight while he was champ. Wilder has done nothing thar but he's "bad for boxing"??

Im tried of peoples hypocrisy and double standards. They simply sound like haters.

These types of arguments are funny. He beat a world champ to become champ himself. With all that gets said about Deontay... Hes still champ, still successful and still improving.. He is not tour typical boxer but still has found a way to become and remain champ.

Danny Garcia did not defend his belt one time (no pun intended). He even fought a non title fight while he was champ. Wilder has done nothing thar but he's "bad for boxing"??

Im tried of peoples hypocrisy and double standards. They simply sound like haters.

Danny had a Steller career at 140. You can short change that cause he was Robbed at 147.

I just think he's mediocre and only reason he's become and remained champion is because of cherry picked opponents.Not a fans of Garcia but he's legit.

Everything people say about Wilder is correct. He's got great power, gadget long arms, is pretty athletic and has sloppy technique. He's beatable but dangerous.

I just think he's mediocre and only reason he's become and remained champion is because of cherry picked opponents.Not a fans of Garcia but he's legit.

Garcia only fought two fights as ww champ twice and one was a non-title fight. That's not legit. And I've never liked the cherry picking argument simply because a person can never guarantee a win but I feel you.

When Wilder was coming up many fighters avoided him and did not give him a shot. But... you have never heard of Wilder turnings down fights or making up excuses why he won't fight.. He immediately called out A.J. after his win but AJ has been pretty silent.

Danny had a Steller career at 140. You can short change that cause he was Robbed at 147.

Robbed how and when?? Thurman clearly beat him. And so would any other top ww. He did have a good career at 140 in all honesty he should go back down if he wants to remain successful.

I'm not talking about him as a man... Like I said only 2 fights as champ and one was a non-title fight. Kind of weird idk?

Garcia only fought two fights as ww champ twice and one was a non-title fight. That's not legit. And I've never liked the cherry picking argument simply because a person can never guarantee a win but I feel you.

When Wilder was coming up many fighters avoided him and did not give him a shot. But... you have never heard of Wilder turnings down fights or making up excuses why he won't fight.. He immediately called out A.J. after his win but AJ has been pretty silent.
No he didn't lmao.

Edit: I'm not insinuating he's ducking anyone but he was ringside and had the perfect opportunity to call out AJ and is now talking about fighting the Bellews of the world. Whether it's purely a financial thing or not, he squandered a pretty huge opportunity.

Last edited:
Everything people say about Wilder is correct. He's got great power, gadget long arms, is pretty athletic and has sloppy technique. He's beatable but dangerous.

Best post in this thread. This is why we need to see Wilder vs Joushua. They both have power, but Joushua is crisp as fuck and has the technique over Wilder, but... Wilder has a better tank. Even though Joshua gassed against Wlad it's not as bad as it looked...

He tired in the middle rounds, but proved he could dig for another wind, which he found. If I was a betting man I would put my money on Anthony over Deontay, but that doesn't mean I would count him out either. Even though it's not pretty the dude knows how to win fights.

No he didn't lmao.

Edit: I'm not insinuating he's ducking anyone but he was ringside and had the perfect opportunity to call out AJ and is now talking about fighting the Bellews of the world. Whether it's purely a financial thing or not, he squandered a pretty huge opportunity.

He called AJ out on social media immediately. What are you talking about?? Just because he didn't enter the ring wwf style does not mean he didn't. You better go to Wilders instagram page and then go to AJs. Proff is in the pics

Who has Wilder avoided?
He fights anyone that's in front of him and he gives a good match almost every time.
Doesn't really matter now, we have a champion willing to step up after half the number of fights Wilder has. The age of the charlatan is over.

No he didn't lmao.

Good point. Unfortunately they are going to try and milk and "build" the fight ala floyd pac or Canelo GGG. Plus it would help if Wilder got some more buzz. Hes squandered and lost all his momentum from the Stiverne fight. While AJ is becoming the face of boxing.

Good point. Unfortunately they are going to try and milk and "build" the fight ala floyd pac or Canelo GGG. Plus it would help if Wilder got some more buzz. Hes squandered and lost all his momentum from the Stiverne fight. While AJ is becoming the face of boxing.
You know my feelings on pros ducking anyone, but at some point Wilder is gonna have to get in there with the top of the division. Posturing on social media means nothing.

He swings wild when its safe to. When he's looking to stop a guy he's hurt.

He can taste the finish. This is what i like about him. I enjoy the fact when he visualizes the slit in the tight walls he instinctively knows when to penetrate and gape his enemies entirely.

Last edited:
I generally don't tend to read 500,000 word essays on this forum.

That's why you need the poetry. Short, tight, and sweet. Just the way you like it Mr Seano.

Back