Taking Your LGBT Child To Their First Pride

I'm sure after the One World Government takes over and they use chemicals in apple juice to turn the kids gay, that's what will happen.... our schools will start teaching anal sex, bondage, and role play in some Communist dystonia where capitalism and Christians have all been wiped out via eugenics.

or..... everything will be fine and people like you are just retarded.
16r024.jpg

Increasingly now, I’m asked to work with GSAs in middle schools and primary schools. I work with nine-year-olds who come out as gay, lesbian and bi, 12-year-olds who want their identities as pansexual respected and four-year-olds who are clear the gender binary is not for them.

This is the kind of degenerate filth these people are peddling.

WARNING - this video will likely make you physically sick.

Now this isn't just a little boy being told that he thinks he's a girls by exploitative 'progressive' adults. It is much more disturbing and sickening than that. This is a little boy being dressed up like a whore, in a manner that is obviously designed to be sexually provocative, while adults, including his own parents, lech over him. This boy needs to put into counseling and the adults in his life thrown in jail, this child is clearly a victim of abuse.

Pedophilia is next frontier in 'social justice' and 'life style choices' that we will be told we must accept. Now for those who think I'm going over the top, I would have dismissed this myself up until recently but now the agenda is obvious, these people want to sink us to the lowest depths possible.

That 8 year old sounds like she's already into boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever. That whole boys/girls are gross thing I guess died out a long time ago. I'm old.

If you're the parent of a young LGBTT2IQQA person (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgendered, two-spirited, intersex, queer, questioning, asexual) who is thinking about coming to Pride for their first time, here are a few things to keep in mind when you attend the festival.

Lmao I'm imagining someone from the 1950s reading this article from the future like

latest

Now this isn't just a little boy being told that he thinks he's a girls by exploitative 'progressive' adults. It is much more disturbing and sickening than that. This is a little boy being dressed up like a whore, in a manner that is obviously designed to be sexually provocative, while adults, including his own parents, lech over him. This boy needs to put into counseling and the adults in his life thrown in jail, this child is clearly a victim of abuse.

Pedophilia is next frontier in 'social justice' and 'life style choices' that we will be told we must accept. Now for those who think I'm going over the top, I would have dismissed this myself up until recently but now the agenda is obvious, these people want to sink us to the lowest depths possible.

I think a lot of people in the LGTBQiakd crowd were molested or abused as children, and because it is what they know they end up doing the same thing as adults. The cycle continues.

It is sad, and it seems that the left is promoting and celebrating madness.

That 8 year old sounds like she's already into boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever. That whole boys/girls are gross thing I guess died out a long time ago. I'm old.
At 8 years old are the boyfriends that are INTO him, I mean inside him ( hope I am not too gross for you)

I wonder what sex Ed classes will look like in the future. Probably a freaking nightmare.

Today students we will properly show you how to insert your penis into another man's ass.

What could go wrong?
I can't even imagine what it'll be like at the rate they're going. Hell, a few years ago there was "Fistgate" where they taught kids "the joys of fisting"...can't make this shit up...
An undercover journalist with Mass Resistance was at the conference and recorded a couple of the workshops. During one of the conference workshops an activist asks 14 year-old students, “Spit or swallow?… Is it rude?”.

That’s not all. The conference also included a workshop where GLSEN activists promoted “fisting” to 14 year olds.

According to GLSEN’s own press releases from the period during which its recommended reading list was developed, the organization’s three areas of focus were creating “educational resources, public policy agenda, [and] student organizing programs”; in other words, the reading list (chief among its “educational resources”) was of prime importance in GLSEN’s efforts to influence the American educational system.

The list is divided into three main categories: books recommended for grades K-6; books recommended for grades 7-12; and books for teachers. (The books on the list span all genres: fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, even poetry.)

Out of curiosity to see exactly what kind of books Kevin Jennings and his organization think American students should be reading in school, our team chose a handful at random from the over 100 titles on GLSEN’s grades 7-12 list, and began reading through.

This is a sample list:

Queer 13

Being Different

The Full Spectrum

Revolutionary Voices

Reflections of a Rock Lobster

Passages of Pride

Growing Up Gay/Growing Up Lesbian

The Order of the Poison Oak

In Your Face

Mama’s Boy, Preacher’s Son

Love & Sex: Ten Stories of Truth

https://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2009/1...ings-sex-ed-for-kids-warningexplicit-content/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...kits-at-kevin-jennings-2001-glsen-conference/

This is a clear case of child abuse. And it goes beyond the obvious sexualizing of a child and confusing the hell out of him by promoting this degeneracy, the kid is applauded when he says you should be able to do anything you want.

This is exactly why I do not agree with celebrating the gay lifestyle. I would rather hurt a few feelings here and there than subject children to this.

Then again, if you have no moral compass, everything is permitted.

Kid barely learned not the shit his/herself but they definitely know the gender binary is not for them?
Right?

I know this subsection really doesn't like Milo but I think there's something to his argument a fair amount of these super young tranny/non-binary kids is parents having a gay child and view the whole non-binary thing as a way to not blame themselves as people still blame themselves for having a gay kid.

The hell is pansexual? Are they like bronies except attracted to Pandas instead of Ponies?

I'm sure after the One World Government takes over and they use chemicals in apple juice to turn the kids gay, that's what will happen.... our schools will start teaching anal sex, bondage, and role play in some Communist dystopia where capitalism and Christians have all been wiped out via eugenics.

or..... everything will be fine and people like you are just retarded.
that is exactly what is about to happen. Our way of life is under attack. The West is dying. Its nations have ceased to reproduce, and their populations have stopped growing and begun to shrink. Not since the Black Death carried off a third of Europe in the fourteenth century has there been a graver threat to the survival of Western civilization.

Disgusting. These kids don't even know what sexuality is. Parents are choosing to make them gay.

Back