Taking Your LGBT Child To Their First Pride

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Reality or satire, you decide:

http://www.cbc.ca/parents/learning/view/taking-your-lgbt-child-to-their-first-pride

Increasingly now, I’m asked to work with GSAs in middle schools and primary schools. I work with nine-year-olds who come out as gay, lesbian and bi, 12-year-olds who want their identities as pansexual respected and four-year-olds who are clear the gender binary is not for them.

Because Pride is about freedom of expression (among other things) there will likely be a small number of naked people there. You can encourage your young people to look away from anything they don’t want to see — there will be lots of other things to look at. Model only making positive comments about other people.

Allow your child to pick out not only their outfit, but yours too. Some children would love to have a parent wearing a t-shirt that says “Proud parent of a trans kid," others would be mortified.

PRIDE parades can be very explicit in nature, you see some really odd behavior at those events, I don't even like going anymore.

I would at least wait until the kid is in High School and then they can make the decision to go or not, I'd be strongly against anyone under the age of 13 going though.

I took my nephew to an SF Giants game. As we were walking in about 200 naked people on bikes rode by.

It's like, WTF do I even do with this 8 year old I'm in charge of? We were surrounded by sweaty dongs. He laughed it off.

Yikes

Last edited:
This shit is vile as fuck.

And they wonder why the people on this end of the population get lumped in with pedos so often.

Last edited:
If you are looking to confuse and psychologically mess up a kid, then this is a good place to do it.

Nothing new to see here. Just another cultural Marxist's pride parade.

I wonder what sex Ed classes will look like in the future. Probably a freaking nightmare.

Today students we will properly show you how to insert your penis into another man's ass.

What could go wrong?

I wonder what sex Ed classes will look like in the future. Probably a freaking nightmare.

Today students we will properly show you how to insert your penis into another man's ass.

What could go wrong?
My high school sex ed class was a hoot.

Anal sex comes up and one girl in class is like:
"Why would people do that?"

Fucking teacher:
"Um.. well, birth control and... some people are just into it? I DON'T KNOW!"

If you are looking to confuse and psychologically mess up a kid, then this is a good place to do it.
I'd also add if you are looking to see your kid come home with a fresh set of bruises and fat lips every couple of day, bravo!

This is the kind of degenerate filth these people are peddling.

WARNING - this video will likely make you physically sick.

Now this isn't just a little boy being told that he thinks he's a girls by exploitative 'progressive' adults. It is much more disturbing and sickening than that. This is a little boy being dressed up like a whore, in a manner that is obviously designed to be sexually provocative, while adults, including his own parents, lech over him. This boy needs to put into counseling and the adults in his life thrown in jail, this child is clearly a victim of abuse.

Pedophilia is next frontier in 'social justice' and 'life style choices' that we will be told we must accept. Now for those who think I'm going over the top, I would have dismissed this myself up until recently but now the agenda is obvious, these people want to sink us to the lowest depths possible.

Last edited:

What could go wrong?

I'm sure after the One World Government takes over and they use chemicals in apple juice to turn the kids gay, that's what will happen.... our schools will start teaching anal sex, bondage, and role play in some Communist dystopia where capitalism and Christians have all been wiped out via eugenics.

or..... everything will be fine and people like you are just retarded.

Last edited:
This is the kind of degenerate filth these people are peddling.

WARNING - this video will likely make you physically sick.

Now this isn't just a little boy being told that he thinks he's a girls by exploitative 'progressive' adults. It is much more disturbing and sickening than that. This is a little boy being dressed up like a whore, in a manner that is obviously designed to sexually provocative, while adults, including his own parents, lech over him. This boy needs to put into counseling and the adults in his life thrown in jail, this child is clearly a victim of abuse.

Pedophilia is next frontier in 'social justice' and 'life style choices' that we will be told we must accept. Now for those who think I'm going over the top, I would have dismissed this myself up until recently but now the agenda is obvious, these people want to sink us to the lowest depths possible.

Refuse to watch the video because I have seen others and I get mad every time

Most of those kids get so much praise and attention for "coming out" that most don't even feel that way, they just do it because of how they're encouraged. It's disgusting.

like that kid who was scared to come out as straight because his mom was clearly proud of her LGBTBBQ son and was flaunting him like a fashion accessory for progressive points

Coming+out+straight_2893ee_6258626.jpg

What could go wrong?

Quite possibly something along the lines of Brave New World if things keep going in the direction they are heading, where sexual conditioning in the education system is used by the elites to ensure there is no marriage or even discrimination when it comes to who you have sex with. 'Everyone belongs to everyone'

This LGBT mass promotion is coming from the elites already, so it is not out of the question that they would continue to push to a further end game.

Back