Crime Study: UK focuses too much on "far right," lacks knowledge of Islamic terrorism

whenever i hear somebody saying unironically that white supremacy or "the far right" is the biggest threat to country X (UK, Canada, or America, or France or Germany in Europe, cause this is where this shit most often appears), i automatically think that person is either ideologically captive, or an absolute dipshit moron.
that's because they are absolutely that dumb and NPC's gonna NPC

Ahhh yes, the far right representing 52% of the vote. Thank you for clarifying what the left means by 'far right,' which very often includes the median position.

Why would it matter how many people voted for it?

The idea was a fringe far right idea in the beginning. It took a lot of effort and propaganda for this idea to reach that many people. If anything this shows how dangerous they can be.

Brexit is one of the biggest fuck ups in the modern era if not the biggest. It's just comical that the far right doesn't exist but when I showcase their results it somehow makes them not exist either because it was the majority..

Not in the UK.

Since 2005, Islamic terrorism has killed north of 90 people in the United Kingdom. In that same time period, Far Right Terrorism has been responsible for two murders.

Comparing the threat both pose to the British people is like comparing lightening strikes to car crashes.

Exactly, but don't let actual facts and statistics get in the way of lies and warped leftist ideology.

so 90 people in 20 years is a problem?

Compared to being mind fucked into making the biggest mistake the country has ever seen in Brexit??

Covid that kills millions is a nothing burger but less than 1 person dead every year to Islamic terrorism needs to be investigated and looked at yeh

gotcha

so 90 people in 20 years is a problem?

Compared to being mind fucked into making the biggest mistake the country has ever seen in Brexit??

Covid that kills millions is a nothing burger but less than 1 person dead every year to Islamic terrorism needs to be investigated and looked at yeh

gotcha

Last edited:
Back