Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you tried Big Picture Mode (the controller icon on the top right corner)?

That's what I did but it messed up and I can't figure out how to edit it. Someone on Reddit says I can do it in-game so I'll try that today. You down for battle lounge?

Yeah, I think you have to enable "PS4 controller support" under Big Picture Mode and then going into the game and edit your buttons.

Yeah, I'll play that or fightcade.

Yeah, I think you have to enable "PS4 controller support" under Big Picture Mode and then going into the game and edit your buttons.

Yeah, I'll play that or fightcade.

We can do both. I was playing 3rd strike last night with Ryu and it was a blast. Only against the AI though.

Yeah, that's probably all of them, lol. They're not huge files.

Also, you can't download replays, but you can watch them here.

https://www.fightcade.com/replay/

Clicking on one of them will open fightcade. No fast forward, pause, or anything that I know of.

That's really cool they do that, thanks for the heads up. Lots of fun games on this system and even better it's PvP.

I'm off work at 3:30 but have to walk my dog and grab some stuff. Does 4:30 work? I'll also be playing on PC so I'm guessing my handle will be NicroManiac82.

That's really cool they do that, thanks for the heads up. Lots of fun games on this system and even better it's PvP.

I'm off work at 3:30 but have to walk my dog and grab some stuff. Does 4:30 work? I'll also be playing on PC so I'm guessing my handle will be NicroManiac82.

Yep, that'll work.

I wonder if the Switch USFII will ever make it to Fightcade. It cant be much different than whats already there using just the sprites. How much harder would it be?

I wonder if the Switch USFII will ever make it to Fightcade. It cant be much different than whats already there using just the sprites. How much harder would it be?

Fightcade uses an emulator called Final Burn Alpha and it only supports classic Arcade and Genesis games.

I got my handle and stick working , give me a second to load it up. Pw 1111 - PSN NicroManiac82

I got my handle and stick working , give me a second to load it up. Pw 1111 - PSN NicroManiac82

Ok. Trying to see what's wrong with my Jojo's rom on fightcade. Not sure if it's crashing or people leaving the match. Lots of people sitting in the room not playing, lol.

Connection with host lost. Uh oh, here we go with this again.

Yeah, it should be. I dunno what's going on with this thing.

I know people like to bitch about Capcom's server and maybe I haven't invested as many hours as they have, BUT (for me personally) I don't remember it being like this. I only remember it taking awhile to find matches.

We're all of your matches Bad or just a couple? Wanna head there?

Back