Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can play some fightcade. We should go best 2 of 3 with Ryu vs Akuma

Yea. All I can play is ryu but I'll try out some other characters.

If not, you might have to restart the emulator. I had to do it because I plugged my pad in while the emulator was still open. Gotta close it first.

I forgot about that bug. Sometimes, if you try to chat in fcade, it'll crash after a minute.

Ggs. A lot different than SFV, huh? lol.

Yea man, that was fun. I can see why 3rd strike was so loved. I'm going to put in some practice time with Ryu and see if I can learn some things on youtube. GG's and fun sets!

Thinking about picking up Street Fighter X Tekken & USFIV. Do you have either of those @Crimson Fury ? I have USFIV for the PS4 just not for PC.

Yea man, that was fun. I can see why 3rd strike was so loved. I'm going to put in some practice time with Ryu and see if I can learn some things on youtube. GG's and fun sets!

1. Ryu's III Super is the most fun out of the three. As you saw, it's unblockable and causes a lot of stun damage even if not charged all the way. Although, you can only hold one stock, it's builds up quick. It can be parried or jumped over if your not careful which is why I did it after a DP. Hold down P and spin the stick to charge faster.

Denjin_damage_types.png

For characters with lower stun bar, it'll take 4 hits.

2. Ryu's I is still good. Holds two stocks, can easily combo into it, and that's a few EX moves available too. I believe you can EX donkey kick into SA1 as well.

3. Parrying. Goes without saying I guess. I was able to parry a lot of things, I could parry more with a stick (never got good at with a pad, I dunno). It might take some time to get used to.

4. His target combo is HP->HK. I only remember a friend of mine using that after I kept air parrying his DP. Don't remember seeing it too often.

5. To Tech Roll press down as your character hits the floor. You can't do this after getting knocked down by a super.

6. You can build meter by whiffing normals. Crouch MP with the shotos works good.

7. Taunts actually have a purpose in this game (Q's taunt gives him extra defense).

8. MP+MK is the universal overhead.

Last edited:
Dude, thats a great write up. Thanks for putting that together. I'm going to put some time into the game. Can you enter practice, or do you always have to be in a match? Kinda hard to lab doing PvP or PvM.

Dude, thats a great write up. Thanks for putting that together. I'm going to put some time into the game. Can you enter practice, or do you always have to be in a match? Kinda hard to lab doing PvP or PvM.

Final Burn Alpha might have some cheats for infinite health and time, but I wouldn't know. These are arcade games. Might have to learn the old fashion way.

Anyone else feel that Capcom is getting rediculously out of touch with its fanbase? SF5 is a huge disappointment for me and I really don't have much faith in MvC:I based on what I been reading.

Back