Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He does look really fun to play with though. I love his move-set. Almost has a scorpion move. GET OVER HERE!

Snake doesn't realize that KOF has a few grapplers in Goro, Clark, and The Griffon along with Vice and Ramon.

wm5yswiqoxwy.png

The hair and hat combo seems douchey. But when I get enough fight money I will get him. I've passed on Akuma and Karin so far.

Primarily I use Zangief. But I am not a hard core player. I like to lose ranked match ups so I can play bronze, super bronze, ultra bronze opponents. When I get to Silver I tend to not do so well and feel "cheaped" largely because I suck at defending throws even when I know they're coming.

Funny thing is I tend to do better in ranked matches than casual. No idea why.

Ed looks really fun to play, I'm really liking his in-n-out style. As PR mentioned, its perfect for Infiltration. I'll give him a shot when he actually releases in 3 months and everyone's forgot about him. Cant wait for Ryu S2.5 though. Bringing his st.lk back is money.

Capcom said they had some surprises for ComicCon and I'm hoping and praying that its not just a stage and costume release. I hope its actually something with the gameplay and possible new VT's & CA's. I also hope they put an online tournament bracket in the the battle lounge like T7's going to have. That would be an amazing addition to have.

I'm so ready for evo, gief players have looked good and if the new patch is out during Evo it might be good.

Also America is competing with Asia really well

I'm so ready for evo, gief players have looked good and if the new patch is out during Evo it might be good.

Also America is competing with Asia really well

Yea, Evos going to be fun. It'll be interesting to see the Vegas odds this year. Last year Infiltration was expected to win and did. If SFV results stay the way they are I expect Vegas odds to go Punk > Du > Fudo.

Yea, Evos going to be fun. It'll be interesting to see the Vegas odds this year. Last year Infiltration was expected to win and did. If SFV results stay the way they are I expect Vegas odds to go Punk > Du > Fudo.

An American winning Evo would be crazy.

BTW, I was wrong earlier. Deadshot is more up your alley, lol.

Last edited:
Punk's Black Adam looks pretty good.

Edit: Went 2-2 against a Bane, then the Bane pulls out Deadshot...

Last edited:
@Crimson Fury finally got this damn PC setup. Getting the ROMs now and just bought SFV for PC. This thing was a pain in the ass for someone who hasn't built a PC in like 20 years.

Got everything figured out and running except getting my buttons mapped on Steam. It worked fine playing SFIII, but when I try SFV, nothing works.

Have you tried Big Picture Mode (the controller icon on the top right corner)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back