Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I'm on.

I suck at building computers dude haha.

I think I had like one legit Raging Demon, lol.

Sorry, I had to step to take a piss. Those matches were fun as hell. Ya, you did hit me with a solid one. I thought you were gonna get me with one in the corner and I jumped back barley and got the CA off. GG's! I'll let you know when I get my PC set up. Hopefully tomorrow, I've been drinking and I don't want to make a bigger mess lol. Fightcade sounds so fun though. It's basically why I bought this machine.

Sorry, I had to step to take a piss. Those matches were fun as hell. Ya, you did hit me with a solid one. I thought you were gonna get me with one in the corner and I jumped back barley and got the CA off. GG's! I'll let you know when I get my PC set up. Hopefully tomorrow, I've been drinking and I don't want to make a bigger mess lol. Fightcade sounds so fun though. It's basically why I bought this machine.

I was having a hard time with dash>Raging Demon in this version. Feels much easier in the previous games.

I believe it's the best way to play others in older SNK and Capcom games. 3S is the most active Capcom game.

Good Top 8 so far. I'd like to see Gief win it, but it's not gonna happen.

Very fun Top 8. SnakeEyez might have the best Akuma in the game. His Gief is also so solid. It'll be interesting to see how he uses the S2 changes. I'm also curious if Tokido will use Ryu if he goes against a Boxer.

Ed trailer released

Don't like his default look/costume.
His move set looks good.
Seems like he has kicks, wasn't sure if he was going to be a "pure" boxer like Balrog.

'What makes Ed especially unique is how players perform his special moves. His special moves have simple inputs; they only require simultaneous button presses, repeatedly pressing a button, or holding down a button. Only Ed’s Critical Art is done by inputting a traditional motion.'

Not sure how I feel about this.

'What makes Ed especially unique is how players perform his special moves. His special moves have simple inputs; they only require simultaneous button presses, repeatedly pressing a button, or holding down a button. Only Ed’s Critical Art is done by inputting a traditional motion.'

Not sure how I feel about this.

I think it worked for Nelson/Angel. This should be interesting.

I think it worked for Nelson/Angel. This should be interesting.

It will be interesting, for sure. Want to see his actual move list leaked now. I thought they were doing away with simultaneous button press specials when they changed Chun-Li's lightening legs to QCF.

It will be interesting, for sure. Want to see his actual move list leaked now. I thought they were doing away with simultaneous button press specials when they changed Chun-Li's lightening legs to QCF.

His move-set is out there already. Seems like an interesting concept and if I recall, Capcom said they wouldn't have a problem putting in a character that only had a 4 button scheme. With this new information out, I wound't be surprised to see the next three fighters have some wacky buttons.

9ota661.png

Back