Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the heck is an online mission? Is this the worst case of cash gouging of any game ever?

Those weekly missions we get for free that help us earn Fight Money. Shit like "Land 10 throws in online matches and get 100 FM". Now you can buy extra missions to earn more FM.

Maybe it's the Alpha games that I'm thinking of or Samurai Shodown that limited what you could do. I hope that's not something standard...

I know it's suppose to limit your normals since it changes those buttons into special moves. That's the only draw back that comes to mind.

Those weekly missions we get for free that help us earn Fight Money. Shit like "Land 10 throws in online matches and get 100 FM". Now you can buy extra missions to earn more FM.

I know it's suppose to limit your normals since it changes those buttons into special moves. That's the only draw back that comes to mind.

wow... buying those extra missions is pathetic.

no wonder why they don't have an arcade mode.... everything is geared towards nickel and diming ya.

wow... buying those extra missions is pathetic.

no wonder why they don't have an arcade mode.... everything is geared towards nickel and diming ya.

Yeah and they spend so much time/assets on costumes that cost $6. Really puts a bad taste in your mouth.

I am hung up on "waiting for opponent" when I try to play online. I mean literally it will not start and talking about waiting a half hour plus while doing chores.

I am hung up on "waiting for opponent" when I try to play online. I mean literally it will not start and talking about waiting a half hour plus while doing chores.

Don't worry. They'll release more Chun-Li costumes to make up for it.

That was a crazy ending

2 dropped critical arts in the same round

Also punk is so good

Is this the year that an American wins Evo?

Wow. That last round was ridiculous. When does that shit ever miss?

That was a crazy ending

2 dropped critical arts in the same round

Also punk is so good

Is this the year that an American wins Evo?

Well you got Punk and knuckledu arguably 1 and 2 this year so close to EVO too. A lot of people will be studying punk but i think it will be two soon for him to get the infiltration treatment just yet., Really loving the work Punk is doing atm.

Also another gief made top 8

I'll be so happy if a gief player gets top 8 at evo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back