Straight white males can never be the leader of the DNC !

A lot of the good was because of the bad. It's a lot easier to get a great job when you don't have to compete with a significant potion of the population because they can't have those jobs by default.
Very few white americans lost good jobs to minorities though, they lost it to foreign countries or machines. The poor ones usually didn't have good jobs to start with(Appalachians). I guess the rich californian cosmopolitans could have hired them(or black people from the south) to be gardeners and roofers instead of mexicans but illegal mexicans work for less.

People are not who th3y say they are itt

It's incredible if you look at her cranium, it's literally half the size of everyone else's. She actually is really dumb.

I'm not saying that as a racist thing against black people, just her specifically. Her cranium is seriously like inhumanly small.

blue-collar-factory-worker_us-department-of-labor-via-flickr_large.jpg

Straight
White
Male

The blatant racism and sexism of today's DNC is staggering. The open hostility to anyone who is a man, straight, and/or white went to the point of vileness.

I am a straight brown male, and the sadness I feel for my white brothers is not describable. Whatever happened to picking whomever is best for the job ? The racism and sexism of years past against women and minorities does not justify doing it today. Two wrongs don't make a right. You'd think the DNC would have learned their lesson after Trump's win.
As a Straight Asian Male, this sucks b/c we don't want these straight white male jobs...

It's cool tho, it'll be handed off to black ppl first, then a women, then a gay will come around soon enough.

That's the problem with the left; just last night I was at the bar and talking to a black man. He was stunned when I told him I voted for Trump. He says, "No proud man of color could vote a man like Trump." When I asked him why he goes "Trump is a racist."

When I asked for logical evidence he offered nothing of substance.
Thats what kills me, lets say he was racist, i don't think those jobs in Michigan and Ohio and all the other states that he has coming are for whites only. Like what law is he going to pass that will affect blacks only. Shit he has already met with black leaders about developing programs for the inner cities.

That's the problem with the left; just last night I was at the bar and talking to a black man. He was stunned when I told him I voted for Trump. He says, "No proud man of color could vote a man like Trump." When I asked him why he goes "Trump is a racist."

White people had to sit around knowing that Obama was racist. You don't sit in a racist church that talks shit about America and white people for 20 years if you are not racist. Then of course people in middle America (white people) are bitter and cling to their guns and religion and he was raised by his grandmother who was a "typical white person"

Shit there is more solid evidence that Obama is more racist than trump.

The reason they attack males,is because they wish to completely divide the white race
What better way than to separate white male and women from eachother..

Thats why you never hear someone Marine Le Pen get called an angry White female

Conservatives have mastered the art of playing victim, all you have to do is read the posts on this forum, listen to talk radio, watch Fox News, read Breitbart or any of these other alt right websites, read the Drudge Report and every other conservative magazine or better yest just listen to the president elect of victim hood Donald Trump. Conservatives are always the poor defenseless victims of the other guy. It's never their fault for anything.
Holy SHIT, did you just have the gall to say that cons play the victim card, LOL

Trans people are under attack, black people are under attack, latino are under sttack, women are under attack, the disabled, the native Americans, etc.

The entire democratic platform is no0thing but a whose who of butthurt victims.

There have to be hundreds of straight white males in the democrat party in the US. They should have an equal opportunity, if their wives let them.

White females are already becoming wise to how racist the dem party is. They were onboard to alienate straight white males, because identity politics suggested that's who the oppressors are. Now that white males are gated off from "social progressive movement," libtards are now turning on white women. It's funny to watch this cycle of victimization occur within the group of victims. to be invited to the pity party sjw club, you have to be some type of victim, and women just aren't being oppressed enough anymore. Too much privilege.

Rich white democrats pandering for minority votes by making everything about race is ruining this county. The pendulum is swinging back to the right which is good, but what happens when it goes back to the left? That's what truly scares me. Liberals will have mutated into some kind of super SJW cucktards and will try and marginalized white people to extremes that I don't even want to think about.

you should have gone all "my african americana"and fist bumped him.

Do yo regularly talk politics at the bar with strangers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back