Straight white males can never be the leader of the DNC !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
blue-collar-factory-worker_us-department-of-labor-via-flickr_large.jpg

Straight
White
Male

The blatant racism and sexism of today's DNC is staggering. The open hostility to anyone who is a man, straight, and/or white went to the point of vileness.

I am a straight brown male, and the sadness I feel for my white brothers is not describable. Whatever happened to picking whomever is best for the job ? The racism and sexism of years past against women and minorities does not justify doing it today. Two wrongs don't make a right. You'd think the DNC would have learned their lesson after Trump's win.

As a straight black male it's awfully sad to see minorities become the racists in this country. Oh well, that's why you define yourself as an individual and not a race.

As a straight black male it's awfully sad to see minorities become the racists in this country. Oh well, that's why you define yourself as an individual and not a race.

That's the problem with the left; just last night I was at the bar and talking to a black man. He was stunned when I told him I voted for Trump. He says, "No proud man of color could vote a man like Trump." When I asked him why he goes "Trump is a racist."

When I asked for logical evidence he offered nothing of substance.

That's the problem with the left; just last night I was at the bar and talking to a black man. He was stunned when I told him I voted for Trump. He says, "No proud man of color could vote a man like Trump." When I asked him why he goes "Trump is a racist."

And you'll never get anything of substance because they're is none. These people have been thoroughly brainwashed and are stuck this way.

And that's why I'm so critical of liberals...look what theyve done to people! They've made half our country race obsessed, victimized, intolerant drones incapable of seeing the world any different.

Best move the DNC can do is by making someone like Joe Biden head of it. Similar to how the RNC made Michael Steele after Obamas victory.

Difference is that Biden would need to push back while not moving aside like Steele did during his time.

What I gather from you, is that you are ashamed of being Hispanic, so you find every attempt to tell people you voted for Don.
How about going to a bar and just shooting the shit with a black guy without telling him who you voted for?
I'm assuming you wanted to feel some sort of power over him knowing he didn't vote for the Don?

Don't worry bruh, keep being ashamed, I'm sure there will be room for you as a sonderkommando....:p

Straight
White
Male

The blatant racism and sexism of today's DNC is staggering. The open hostility to anyone who is a man, straight, and/or white went to the point of vileness.

I am a straight brown male, and the sadness I feel for my white brothers is not describable. Whatever happened to picking whomever is best for the job ? The racism and sexism of years past against women and minorities does not justify doing it today. Two wrongs don't make a right. You'd think the DNC would have learned their lesson after Trump's win.

You guys are brown and black respectively, and yet you feel bad for us straight white guys?

giphy.gif

Straight
White
Male

Why? Democrats are all old white people. If anything I would say he is way too young to be a democrat politician.

It was never about who's best for the job. Historical oppression is now being countered with more subtle forms. And the Dems pandering to feminists, BLM, and SJW's is counterproductive,and a big part of why they blew the election(the other being gifting Hillary the nom, and making essentially no effort to market themselves to the working class in a meaningful way).

Straight
White
Male

Doesn't matter who they pick to lead the DNC. They're fucked.

18T6F

Isn't Bernie Sanders a straight white male? Why would he be one of the two dnc candidates for president and not be able to lead the dnc? The only reason he isn't president right now is because the dnc was stupid enough to think Hilary was going to win anyway. And that has to do with her being a Clinton, not a woman.

So glad those pieces of shit lost....

Back