Straight white males can never be the leader of the DNC !

calling people a snowflake......

btw.....you are not one of those indians who snowflake over the fact you cant get a date with a white woman are you?....

20-kohlkojudsonip0.gif

Indeed. Anytime you see a White/Caucasian European person calling for white genocide, you can bet he is a Jew!

drexl_prof_white_genocide_tweet.width-800.png

One day our patience with these communist bastards with reach it's end!

That's because most of these "white Jews" are really Khazars from Central Asia. There was a mass conversion to Judsaism in the 7th Century right before the Khazar kingdom fell and they left outward. They were treated like shit in Russia for centuries and took their anger out when they took over Russia via the bolsheviks - the Holdomore genocide was greater than the Holocaust but the world knows nothing of it.

That's because the same Khazar Jews now run our banks and media.

Hitler also realized that the "communist uprisings" in Poland and Germany were being started by Jews which is why he felt the only solution was the entire murder of the Jewish people - that was Hitler's great evil - to blame all for the actions of the few but powerful Khazar Jews.

For the record, I will be reporting your posts for blatant racism and derogatory comments. Don't bother trying to edit or delete the comments, they're already saved.

- you that childish that you're gonna resort to racism when you find a person of color who is a conservative ?

you being born here isn't an accomplishment, you fucking dolt. Your character is what counts, and you're just a bitter little beta male who's angry that Trump won, and you're having no issues with being an open racist.

I wouldn't bother editing because I'm not being racist. It's crazy that you would accuse me of racism yet not say a word to half the shit Don and Milo say. How does it feel to get the "not being PC" shit thrown back at you conservatives for once.

Like i said, I apologize if your feelings are hurt because I'm not PC

That's because most of these "white Jews" are really Khazars from Central Asia. There was a mass conversion to Judsaism in the 7th Century right before the Khazar kingdom fell and they left outward. They were treated like shit in Russia for centuries and took their anger out when they took over Russia via the bolsheviks - the Holdomore genocide was greater than the Holocaust but the world knows nothing of it.

That's because the same Khazar Jews now run our banks and media.

Hitler also realized that the "communist uprisings" in Poland and Germany were being started by Jews which is why he felt the only solution was the entire murder of the Jewish people - that was Hitler's great evil - to blame all for the actions of the few but powerful Khazar Jews.
Hitler wanted to expel the Jews. Hitler was a Zionist.

Indeed though, you are correct. I think anyone can look at the facts to see Hitlers crimes, though evil, were but a grain of sand compared to the communists he fought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

I wouldn't bother editing because I'm not being racist. It's crazy that you would accuse me of racism yet not say a word to half the shit Don and Milo say. How does it feel to get the "not being PC" shit thrown back at you conservatives for once.

Like i said, I apologize if your feelings are hurt because I'm not PC

For the record, being against racism is not a leftist thing - I would never vote for a racist. I think you guys keep confusing culturalists with racists.

I proudly admit I believe the middle class American culture that was highlighted in the 50's and 60's is better than any other culture in history. I believe the society of Patriarchy is the also the most successful form of social organization. I'm a culturalist - I believe some cultures are garbage, and others are better.

For the record, being against racism is not a leftist thing - I would never vote for a racist. I think you guys keep confusing culturalists with racists.

I proudly admit I believe the middle class American culture that was highlighted in the 50's and 60's is better than any other culture in history. I believe the society of Patriarchy is the also the most successful form of social organization. I'm a culturalist - I believe some cultures are garbage, and others are better.

Thanks for accepting the apology. Luckily I caught it before you edited. For the record I work for a company that is 90% Indian. I've dined at their tables, attended their parties and had many assist me. I'm not being racist towards Indians at all, so again I'm sorry for rustling your jimmies. As I stated in the past, curry is amazing.

I proudly admit I believe the middle class American culture that was highlighted in the 50's and 60's is better than any other culture in history.
I believe the society of Patriarchy is the also the most successful form of social organization. I'm a culturalist - I believe some cultures are garbage, and others are better.
This was before the communist infiltration by the Soviets that rearranged our media, government and academia. I agree though, greatest culture to ever exist.

Check these out.

Straight white dudes, really just dudes in general, are fast becoming the biggest fucking peddlers of victim mentality in western culture.

Isn't this the kind of shit you guys hate about liberals?

Too bad for them they didn't listen to a straight white male (Howard Dean) leading up to the election.

Straight white dudes, really just dudes in general, are fast becoming the biggest fucking peddlers of victim mentality in western culture.

says the beta leftist with the America hating Merryl Streep as their avatar.

Personally, it's the hypocrisy that bothers me, and I believe most feel the same. If you're going to go on-and-on about racism, it would benefit you to not be racist yourself, especially overtly so. Now, if you just go and-and-on about racism and don't employ a blatant double standard, I see nothing to object to.

People are not complaining about complaining, a common strawman I see here, they're objecting to the double standards and hypocrisy. You can't complain about being a victim while abusing others, it's just not intellectually honest.

I proudly admit I believe the middle class American culture that was highlighted in the 50's and 60's is better than any other culture in history.

Look at the political policies - particularly the economic ones - that were responsible for creating the societal environment within which that culture was able to flourish.

If that's the America to which you want to return, conservative and libertarian ideologies are the last in the world with which you should be aligning yourself.

not really, i'm made threads exposing the fact today's white Jews controlling our banks and media are just Khazars and of the same cloth as the bolsheviks who raped Russia and Ukraine.
Lol @ this guy. What are you like 15? Yeah, I'm sure you have it all figured out.

This is the internet, it is for alternative ideas not soft ball questions of Keith Ellison and other candidates because he's a minority.

What's the point of having internet message boards filled with Hillary-arguments & jeb-arguments. Just watch tv.

We're documenting the buffoonery of the Democrat party.

No conservative cares that Trevor Noah got the Daily Show (to run it into the ground) because of quotas; it's just an interesting debate & makes people study the unoriginal thoughts of the Democrat leadership.

I'm not joking about this.

I was joking with a good friend at work, talking politics and giving him shit for being a liberal. Now, we agree on most things and I was just razzing him and he knew it, explicitly.

I go on about how Obama was a mediocre President, and how so many Democratic seats were lost during his reign.

Now he gets all serious and bent out of shape and just says "That was racism". I say, "no, it wasn't. Sure racism plays a part in hiw a few people vote, but thats not why that happened." To which he responds, almost yelling, "Oh so since we had a black president racism is over??".

Mind you this is a 50+ yo white man, who lives in the suburbs saying this to a 30ish yo Latino who grew up in a majority black city.

Cannot make this up.

I told him Racism is doing just fine, and I've experienced real racism at many points in my life. But racism has next to nothing to do with the Dems losing seats all over the country and Trump clowning the Republican establishment and then embarrasing the embarassment that the DNC put on a ticket.

He changed the subject immediately once he saw I wasn't buying his appeal to bullshit.

Back