Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

I just don't get the Lesnar hype, I never really have.

Maybe I'm not a wwf guy or watch him on tv to really know his magnitude in terms of fans but I have zero interest in watching him fight again.

It's like every time Conor goes MIA Dana has to stick and carrot Lesnar back, it's a common routine now.

And doesn't Cormier have plenty of money? He's got numerous gigs at Fox, got a half million bucks for the Stipe fight, and whatever else he gets paid for regular fights. Is a Brock Lesnar fight really going to make him some insanely rich man? Are people REALLY gonna buy this one? As a fan this fight just doesn't seem interesting, I genuinely don't get the Lesnar stuff.. I just don't.

Idc if he is the longest reigning champ. Dude got knocked out in the first round. I'm so done with these immediate rematches. If your that good win 1-2 fights and come back . Keep fresh matchups going. It's like paying 65 dollars for a movie twice in a row hoping for a new outcome

I just don't get the Lesnar hype, I never really have.

Lesnar is here because White could no longer grow the sport in a legit way so he turned to trying to get that WWE PPV money and so started to target non-MMA fans.

No actual fan of MMA supports Lesnar, Punk or idiots like Cody that act like clowns.

Why the fuck are people so hell bent on rematches??? They fought once and DC won. On to the next one

The fight was paused momentarily after the poke, and Cormier won shortly after.

"That hurt and it definitely f---ed me up a little bit," Miocic said. "I didn't realize the referee was warning him about it until after, when my coaches told me. They were all pissed. No excuses, but that s--- hurt. And it's not like it was just a little poke, it was knuckle deep."

In this world it doesn't matter what you deserve, it only matters what you can take.

Sorry Stipe but go back in line.

He should earn his rematch by beating at least 2 top guys. By that time Cormier will be retired but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Not sure who he should fight next, but only 1 top guy. He beat top guys during his title run, and title reign. I like Stipe but no instant rematch

DC is a cherry picker now
Blame Dana for not paying his fighters well enough. Blame Dana/UFC for playing the money fight game...

I don't get how you assholes blame DC for wanting a high paying fight. He's not cherry picking a fight he can win, he's picking a fight that will pay the most. Even losing to Brock will pay more than winning vs Stipe again...

Either way, blame the UFC for this shit. DC just trying to make that money, and he very much deserves it more than the rest of the assholes out there calling for money fights who refuse to defend their titles, or fight unranked fighters like Bisping did.

Blame Dana for not paying his fighters well enough. Blame Dana/UFC for playing the money fight game...

I don't get how you assholes blame DC for wanting a high paying fight. He's not cherry picking a fight he can win, he's picking a fight that will pay the most. Even losing to Brock will pay more than winning vs Stipe again...

Either way, blame the UFC for this shit. DC just trying to make that money, and he very much deserves it more than the rest of the assholes out there calling for money fights who refuse to defend their titles, or fight unranked fighters like Bisping did.
idk man, i understand going for money

but hes got two belts. what about the fucking four guys who can claim a legit shot? fuck em all huh?

He's right, but ufc is trash as fans who like dana's bullshit

I'm not into istant rematches though

New Champ should fight most legit contender rank wise, Ex Champ should fight a top 5 guy

If both win, then rematch

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....tipe-miocic-jon-jones-retirement-7691727/amp/

Also said it on Ariels Show. Same one he said he'd fight Shogun. Too lazy too timestamp.

I'm personally just not sure how you sell this. Immediate rematch of a fight a guy lost by KO in the 1st.

Gus, Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe

all these guys have legitimate claims.

instead he wants shogun and then brock.

you really respect that?
No. But I can't knock a guy on the tail end of his career trying to make money.

Lesnar is here because White could no longer grow the sport in a legit way so he turned to trying to get that WWE PPV money and so started to target non-MMA fans.

No actual fan of MMA supports Lesnar, Punk or idiots like Cody that act like clowns.
You act like Brock isn't a former world champ and is just some scrub. Compare the buys of cm (another former wwe star) to Lesnar and how did punk do compared to Brock. Dude is a ncaa wrestlefuck champ

idk man, i understand going for money

but hes got two belts. what about the fucking four guys who can claim a legit shot? fuck em all huh?
Like I said, blame the UFC for the money fight bullshit. DC is retiring soon and probably wants to get paid. And he isn't refusing to defend either belt. It's just that it happens the UFC wants it to be Brock. DC isn't refusing to fight unless it's Brock. He'd probably fight whoever the UFC told him to.

He also said he's like to defend at 205 before the Brock fight, so what about that? He's not holding up the division.

Just stop shitting on him. He's always defended his title and given great fights. He's more than earned his money fight, more so than every active champion at the moment.

Fight wasn't close enough for a instant rematch, although you can use his word breaking title run as a good excuse. Kinda like Joanna vs Rose.

Back