Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh
Lol the salt is flowing. He knocked out your hw god. He's champ.
<DCrying>

If Stipe is that good he will fight for the belt again no doubt. It's just not very likely to be against DC. Win or lose against Brock at HW and whoever at LHW Cormier's time is pretty much done.

I'd watch a rematch at some point in the future if DC stayed. But right now have zero interest and hate immediate rematches anyhow.

I would not be surprised if Lesnar does much better than Rumble, Volkan and Stipe. Blaydes would not do well either.
Unless he is on steroids, he has 0 (zero) chance. Lesnar is a 41 years old one dimensional wrestler who's been out for 2 years, and before that NC he was out for 4 years.

USADA will test the shit of him this time, this fight will not be competitive, not at all.

Funny how stipe was a quite little mouse when Brock stepped in the cage and called him a pos and stipe said not a peep ...
^ Sherdogger who's never been in a fight before talking as if he knows shit. Listen kid, when you get knocked out, you do NOT start another fight with someone immediately after. If you get hit hard enough you won't even know where you are.

Lol the salt is flowing. He knocked out your hw god. He's champ.
<DCrying>
Gus, Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe

all these guys have legitimate claims.

instead he wants shogun and then brock.

you really respect that?

Wasn’t instant, they tried to book TJ/MM. Only after that didn’t work, they gave Cody the rematch..

It was a 1st round finish with zero questions remaining, so I don't feel a rematch is necessary, but since you asked.

Edgar vs Penn
Vs Henderson
Vs Maynard because of a draw.
Woodley vs Thompson because the first ended in a draw.
Machida vs Rua because the first fight was so close.
Wasn't Weidman vs Silva an instant rematch as well?

Not many when thinking about how many title fights have actually occurred, but they do happen.

Gus, Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe

all these guys have legitimate claims.

instead he wants shogun and then brock.

you really respect that?

Honestly though Shogun should be win his next fight would probably have a pretty good claim on a title shot.

he won a vacant belt at LHW.

he beat miocic fair and square, so hes HW champ.

now hes calling his fights... Shogun, not a contender. brock, not a contender.

there are 4 legitimate contenders between LHW and HW he can fight and he wont even speak their names.

ive been a cormier fan for the reasons you listed for a long time. but the way hes acting now is nothing short of a joke. its a terrible look for him and the UFC

the clown show continues

calling him GOAT is just.... i mean its so damn dumb it cant even be put into words.

I am definitely not calling him the GOAT, although he is certainly one of the best to do it. He's 40. He has earned the right to be selfish and think of himself and his bank-account at this stage (unlike, for example, Tyron Woodley). At least he's up front and honest about it.

He has earned our respect. In addition to being a stud, he's also been a pretty decent role-model, as far as MMA fighters go.

Saying he's not a true champion and detracting from his contribution and success in two divisions is unfairly disrespectful. The guy is a damned Ogre.

EDIT: I should also add that while I think the Lesnar fight is an absolute freakshow that will not be remotely competitive, it will draw like mad and give the UFC a sorely-needed boost in exposure (given the daerth of active "stars" at the moment).

Last edited:
Brock Lesnar carries himself in a very polite, respectful manner.

MIOCIC LAYING DOWN THE LAW!!!

' How can you give a guy a title shot who hasn't fought in over two years, is suspended, and his last fight is a no-contest because he was taking PEDs?"

"[Lesnar] hasn't fought in how long? For him to get a title shot, as I get thrown to the side? It just seems like they are desperate for pay-per-views.

Then again, while I completely agree with him on this, claiming he "deserves" a title shot??? I disagree.
You lost.
You got KO'd.

Get one win and get a new title shot.

But yeah... Lesnar should NOT be next for the title either...

I am definitely not calling him the GOAT, although he is certainly one of the best to do it. He's 40. He has earned the right to be selfish and think of himself and his bank-account at this stage (unlike, for example, Tyron Woodley). At least he's up front and honest about it.

He has earned our respect. In addition to being a stud, he's also been a pretty decent role-model, as far as MMA fighters go.

Saying he's not a true champion and detracting from his contribution and success in two divisions is unfairly disrespectful. The guy is a damned Ogre.
when i say not a true champion its because he didnt beat a champion at LHW and now hes HW champ but has no interest in any legit contender. he did win the belt fair and square at HW, so maybe im overstating it, but to beat stipe miocic and then say 'im fighting shogun, brock and then retiring' is like.... bruh, calling yourself champ champ is a stretch by itself because of the LHW situation, but then to win HW legitimately and not be willing to defend against ANY viable contenders at either weight class? there are literally 4 guys who can all claim a legitimate title shot and neither shogun nor brock are in that group.

ive always respected the hell out of DC but now that retirement is on the horizon i think hes trying to sneak out the back door with a couple bags of cash and instead of calling him on it, people are trying to pass him off as some all time great champion. he just isnt.

He's the best heavyweight in the history of the UFC

To say he doesn't deserve an instant rematch is already stupid, but to say that and then be okay with cormier fighting Brock instead is straight up retard level brain power

Nah. And I am a supporter of rankings. But he got manhandled in the fight. It's not like he lost a close split decision or sth. And their is no clear cut contender. And Brock is just big big business.

About time???

Stipe definitely doesn’t deserve an immediate rematch.

Immediate rematches are for fights that are controversial or if the champ had a long streak of title defenses like 8, not 3. And Stipe got brutally KO’d, it wasn’t like he lost a close decision.

And his 2 of his title defenses were past their prime fighters Overeem and JDS.

Also, to say he didn’t know UFC was a sideshow business until now he is either lying or ignorant, how many years has Lesnar been in the UFC??!

This.

Nah. And I am a supporter of rankings. But he got manhandled in the fight. It's not like he lost a close split decision or sth. And their is no clear cut contender. And Brock is just big big business.
Volkov, Blaydes, Gus at 205 and Stipe are all clear cut contenders. any of those would be respectable fights.

he wont take any of them.

stipe got KO'd because he didnt respect cormier, simple as that.

He's been the benificiary of UFC bullshit before. Remember when he was pulled from the Rothwell fight because of "injury" and then immediately matched with glass-chin Andrei for a title eliminator? He should understand this game by now. He's had a lot of opportunities to make himself marketable but he doesn't want to. That's fine as long as you keep winning, but you just got KTFO in round 1 so UFC is gonna move in a different direction. You just got Aldo'd, essentially.

1 million ppv buys or 250k ppv buys which is UfC going to choose?

Wtf does the round he finished him in have to do with getting a rematch. If anything the fact that it was in the first round means he deserves a rematch even more. Do you remember Velasquez vs JDS I?

Yeah I am campaigning for the rematch..

I don’t think Cormier fights a roided Lesnar. Testing will go beyond USADA.
This could play out exactly like Garbrandt/TJ. It’s Blaydes or Miocic after that.

Back