Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

Plenty of time for dc to fight again before Brock is ready. No reason for him to sit around and wait

DC is a cherry picker now
Can't blame him. He fought bad dudes at two weight classes, he's 40.. let him get one cherry and let him ride into the sunset in a nice car.

GSP after losing to Serra and Anderson Silva after losing to Weidman.

GSP fought two times after losing to Serra. He beat Koscheck, then Hughes (for the interim, I believe).

Weidman and Silva, you're right. I thought Weidman beat Machida before the second fight with Silva, but apparently not.

Is Stipe under any sort of remaining fights contract that would prevent him leaving the ufc? With the bellator's recent capital investment, wouldnt surprise me if they poached him. His legacy is assured, on paper at least, and so if they offered him enough why wouldnt he go? He did kind of hint on ariels show when he said 'they better give me the rematch or else'...

hqdefault.jpg
Miocic 3:16 says it's not fair I got poked in the eye

LOL. Sadly, Stipe ain't a draw. The UFC brass never liked having him as the champion. And prior to the DC fight Stipe himself declared that he would love to fight Lesnar next! So he can't complain when he was up for doing what DC is doing.

Almost always do I think that if you get knocked out, you should not get an immediate rematch. This is not an exception like others (I.e. Anderson Silva vs. Weidman).

Ok I’ll bite. Where is it officially recorded he wasn’t taking any peds?

I think you got confused bud. It's officially recorded that Jones beat DC, without any evidence of being on the juice, anywhere, in any way, shape or form. Despite the fact that you people filled with your anger and hatred towards Jon Jones wish there were some shred of evidence outside of simple assumption that Jones was on the juice when he beat the breaks off DC the first time.

Officially recorded.

upload_2018-7-18_9-48-14.png

Almost always do I think that if you get knocked out, you should not get an immediate rematch. This is not an exception like others (I.e. Anderson Silva vs. Weidman).

The way you type makes me dizzy. I know, I got a small brain.

I think you got confused bud. It's officially recorded that Jones beat DC, without any evidence of being on the juice, anywhere, in any way, shape or form. Despite the fact that you people filled with your anger and hatred towards Jon Jones wish there were some shred of evidence outside of simple assumption that Jones was on the juice when he beat the breaks off DC the first time.

Officially recorded.

View attachment 408305

God I should have known.

Kinda a waste of time arguing with you.

But here’s the facts to make you look silly (I even like but I have no choice)

Jones beat DC first time: 1/3/15
Usada starter with UFC: 7/1/15

I was only arguing with you cause I thought you might have additional infornation.

You are either new to ufc or an idiot if you don’t think many fighters changed after Usada. Not to mention he was actually caught cheating by Usada. Please go look at pics of Jones then and now and don’t shitpost unless it’s funny.

God I should have known.

Kinda a waste of time arguing with you.

But here’s the facts to make you look silly (I even like but I have no choice)

Jones beat DC first time: 1/3/15
Usada starter with UFC: 7/1/15

I was only arguing with you cause I thought you might have additional infornation.

You are either new to ufc or an idiot if you don’t think many fighters changed after Usada. Not to mention he was actually caught cheating by Usada. Please go look at pics of Jones then and now and don’t shitpost unless it’s funny.

Your dates literally have zero to do with what is "officially recorded." Which is the point of my post. But again, I will point out that your hate and anger towards Jones has clouded your vision.

Another piece of evidence that proves the limited intelligence and basic reasoning you possess, "Please go look at pics of Jones then and now and don’t shitpost unless it’s funny." It would take an incredibly unintelligent person to think that a person's physique couldn't drastically change in a THREE YEAR time frame. Especially someone with genetics like Jones. If you look at a picture of Jon Jones from 2015 and cross reference 2018, and think that the difference is empirical evidence that Jon Jones was juicing. You should probably do a little more research, or rather, hit the gym?

You're just another victim on my list chief.

Keep taking the belt from the hands of the guy that could give you the rematch on live PPV...not gonna happen, but that doesnt help Stipe's case.

Back