Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

Every body hes not getting a rematch stop posting it hes ben shit on and over looked his whole ufc career and the time he finally stands up for himself he loses all his leverage and he thinks he can get a rematch know.

Nope keep taking it up the ass company man. Or go to bellator for more its sad i like the guy but its the truth why would dc risk a lesnar fight. Nope hel defend and go back to lh and cain will fight who knows who for the belt lol...

Wasn’t instant, they tried to book TJ/MM. Only after that didn’t work, they gave Cody the rematch..
And they are trying to book Cormier vs Brock. So by your logic the rematch isn't 'instant' anymore.

I would have loved to see Stipe's reaction if he had won and they'd brought Brock to the octagon. He would not have given a rat's ass about Dana's attempts to hype the fight.
He probably would have welcomed the payday.

So he got an immediate rematch then.
No. He defaulted in to one once the fight the UFC choose first fell apart.

That is not a semantic difference and at best if you want to use that as precedent then Stipe could be next in line if Cormier's first defense falls apart.

How many fights does Stipe have left on his UFC contract? Wait let me rephrase that, how many fights until Stipe signs with Bellator?

I would agree if there was any credible contender at heavyweight, and since there isn't, Stipe should get a rematch.

Lesnar is a fucking joke of a fight, DC should be ashamed, hope that gorilla gets a fluke KO and makes him cry again.
I would not be surprised if Lesnar does much better than Rumble, Volkan and Stipe. Blaydes would not do well either.

IT was a first round finish but he does deserve a rematch IMO. He had the longest run and I would hate to see DC retire without Stipe getting another crack..
Wtf does the round he finished him in have to do with getting a rematch. If anything the fact that it was in the first round means he deserves a rematch even more. Do you remember Velasquez vs JDS I?

Funny how stipe was a quite little mouse when Brock stepped in the cage and called him a pos and stipe said not a peep ...

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh

"Cormier is not a true champion".

OK. "Final Say", on the god-damned internet, has declared Cormier is not a true champion. We should strip him today, as he has failed to satisfy Final Say's lofty standards...

This stupid shit right here is why fighters no longer interact with fans on this site, and people mock participants in this type of forum.

Objective, nonsensical ignorance like that is the reason why everyone should not be entitled to a voice, internet connection, or opinion.

Go look at his resume you fucking buffoon. And his wrestling credentials. Jesus Christ.

Started MMA at 30. Won the Strikeforce Heavyweight GP. 21-1 at Light Heavyweight AND Heavyweight. Only loss to Jon Jones, who popped and fucked him on the properly scheduled rematch. Then popped again.

Notable wins:

Jeff Monson (a grizzled vet, excellent grappler, and nasty out for a newcomer with only 2 yrs experience)
TRT Bigfoot (16-2 at the time)
Fucking Josh Barnett (who he airmailed, which was some of the craziest shit I've ever seen in a cage)
Frank Mir
Roy Nelson
H-Bomb Henderson (who he rag-doll molested)
Rumble Johnson x 2
Alexander Gustafsson
Anderson Silva (which he accepted on very short notice to save a card when Jones popped - something Jones was unwilling to do with Chael Sonnen)
Volkan Oezdemir (15-1)
Stope Miocic

That is a great strength of schedule, relative to the available opponants in those two weight-classes, by any metric. Cormier has been a consummate company man and fought everyone they put in front of him.

The old man has earned the right to cherry-pick his last couple of fights and get that retirement stack.

Last edited:
I feel like Cormier acted in a super cringeworthy and disrespectful way upon winning screamin about him knocking out his training partners. However, if they rematch, Cormier will win again. For this reason I don't want to see them fight cos I would feel bad to see Miocic get smashed again. After Cormier retires Miocic will be champion again and everything will be back in order.

Stipe needs to KO Dana and those WME guys for these antics.

Other fighters need to join in and rise up against this WWE bullshit that is plaguing MMA in the UFC.

It will be great to hear when a large group of disgrunted fighters from the past and present give Dana White and these WME scumbags an overdue beatdown.

And somehow Cody gets a rematch...FFS.

I would have loved to see Stipe's reaction if he had won and they'd brought Brock to the octagon. He would not have given a rat's ass about Dana's attempts to hype the fight.
Maybe. But, promotion is an important part of the business. If I was Dana and I had 2 employees, one of them promoted the company and the other didn't, the one that promote the company would get more attention from me.

Him lying on a completely gassed Ngannou and not finishing him from a safe position for 4 rounds was entertaining????
Yeah because Ngannou was the only one tired by the end of the fight.. Stipe's power went away later on, he couldn't knock out Ngannou being gassed, you have to understand that these clinch battles R1/R2 and all the wrestling took a lot from both men's arms, it was heavy asf and that's the reason both had no guard up R4/R5, so ofc Stipe wrestled into a decision, Ngannou has a hell of a chin and is dangerous asf, but the first 3 rounds were VERY entertaining and later on the fight was close to being stopped MANY times.

"Cormier is not a true champion".

OK. "Final Say", on the god-damned internet, has declared Cormier is not a true champion. We should strip him today, as he has failed to satisfy Final Say's lofty standards...

This stupid shit right here, is why fighters no longer interact with fans on this site, and people mock participants on this type of forum.

Objective, nonsensical ignorance like that is the reason why everyone should not be entitled to a voice, internet connection, or opinion.

Go look at his resume you fucking buffoon. And his wrestling credentials. Jesus Christ.

Started MMA at 30. Won the Strikeforce Heavyweight GP. 21-1 at Light Heavyweight AND Heavyweight. Only loss to Jon Jones, who popped and fucked him on the properly scheduled rematch.

Notable wins:
Jeff Monson (a grizzled vet, excellent grappler, and nasty out for a newcomer with only 2 yrs experience)
TRT Bigfoot (16-2 at the time)
Fucking Josh Barnett (who he airmailed, which was some of the craziest shit I've ever seen in a cage)
Frank Mir
Roy Nelson
H-Bomb Henderson (who he rag-doll molested)
Rumble Johnson x 2
Alexander Gustafsson
Anderson Silva
Volkan Oezdemir (15-1)
Stope Miocic

That is a great strength of schedule by any metric. Cormier has been a consummate company man and fought everyone they put in front of him.

The old man has earned the right to cherry-pick his last couple of fights and get that retirement stack.
he won a vacant belt at LHW.

he beat miocic fair and square, so hes HW champ.

now hes calling his fights... Shogun, not a contender. brock, not a contender.

there are 4 legitimate contenders between LHW and HW he can fight and he wont even speak their names.

ive been a cormier fan for the reasons you listed for a long time. but the way hes acting now is nothing short of a joke. its a terrible look for him and the UFC

the clown show continues

calling him GOAT is just.... i mean its so damn dumb it cant even be put into words.

Back