Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

lol'd at whiney

hes telling the truth, y u mad
You can both tell the truth and sound whiny. He would have LOVED the Brock payday. Shut your hypocrite ass mouth and let DC get that payday. Win your next fight then worry about a title shot. DC has his opponent

Facts:change that fucking ridiculous eye-poke rule giving the fighter affected 5 minutes to recover ffs

This should be a no-brainer. I don't understand why there has been no effort (on the parts of fighters, or the UFC) to have it changed.

i dont believe he said he'll fight stipe next and in fact i heard him say he probably wont fight stipe again. im not a hater in any sense, i just didnt see what you said daniel said.

you sound really silly calling daniel the GOAT btw.
I'm fine with it, with hundreds of people looking silly on here daily over dumb shit, I'm happy to look ridiculous supporting my guys. TJ is up next! Let's bring these belts home!

tj-dillashaw-cody-garbrandt-ufc-217.jpg

These idiot ass comments are as bad as people saying, 'I USED to like DC, until this fight.' Most of you disliked DC from day one, and always will. He never would be your choice of champion. Deal with it and stop fucking whining like little girls. You underestimated him one time too many.
I'll admit that i didn't like dc from day one. I was starting to like him a little after the 2nd jones fight. But i had made it clear that the fight with stipe was gonna be stipe's most difficult fight. I never discounted him.

All i'm saying is that the eye pokes changed the fight in his favor. If he would have beat stipe without those, i wouldn't be complaining. Salty, yeah. But at least he would have beat him without controversy.

You can both tell the truth and sound whiny. He would have LOVED the Brock payday. Shut your hypocrite ass mouth and let DC get that payday. Win your next fight then worry about a title shot. DC has his opponent
DC doesnt deserve to make three legitimate HW contenders sit until January

its a joke.

He knew Lesnar would be in line for the title to whoever won. It sucks but too bad.

Last edited:
He may be right but it won't matter. UFC is a business first.
And I would add: a business that's been sold overpriced due to an artificially inflated value at the time...now that Ronda's "world class striking skills" have been exposed and that she retired, and that their poster boy McGregor just won't defend a belt even if the company's life depends on it, the new owners of the UFC are trying hard to get their acquisition back to a decent value...even if that means selling the soul of this sport. I would be surprised if that ever happens...and if it does happen, I can imagine they'll try to sell it asap

I'll admit that i didn't like dc from day one. I was starting to like him a little after the 2nd jones fight. But i had made it clear that the fight with stipe was gonna be stipe's most difficult fight. I never discounted him.

All i'm saying is that the eye pokes changed the fight in his favor. If he would have beat stipe without those, i wouldn't be complaining. Salty, yeah. But at least he would have beat him without controversy.
I liked DC before and lost respect for him after he intentionally used eye pokes to win a fight. I was with him the whole way on the whole Jon Jones debacle too, but all that rhetoric about Jones being a cheater looks funny in hindsight now.

<{cruzshake}> It doesn't matter how angry he is, he will need to win a couple of fights first

he's right, they are desperate for PPV buys...
because your boring ass killed the fuckin division, and now brock is back to fix the mess

Six finishes in his last seven wins. The very definition of boring.

DC doesnt deserve to make three legitimate HW contenders sit until January

its a joke.
If there's 3 legitimate contenders then there's no legitimate contenders. Just 3 contenders with good cases for why they deserve a TS.

Ultimately it's better to get the Brock thing done now while Lewis, Stipe and Volkov work out things amongst themselves.

Back