Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (New Footage from D23 Reel)

What did you think of the teaser trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he's not full cgi like people thought after the first film. Looks pretty cool!

so he's not full cgi like people thought after the first film. Looks pretty cool!
He might be. This looks to be a reference model.

We shouldn't be seeing stuff like this before the film. It'll ruin it.

I'll have to do better next time. But until then?

James+Hong+itxm9JUN84mm.jpg

WE FIGHT!!

It was a woman, not a man, @Secret Agent; tatyana, the girl george bailed on because he had to take a shit.

{<jordan}

Kind of looks like Moff Tarkin.

That was my first thought when I saw him in FA. But even if he'd somehow survived the Death Star, Tarkin wasn't a Force user.

Anyway, didn't the director or writer state that Snoke is a completely new character, created specifically for Force Awakens?

Yeah a bunch of images were released or leaked today. And considered pre cgi, so not sure if they'll enhance that image of snoke. Rey pic was good and she's looking fit, definitely her arms are more muscular now

Ren better get his swole on too, then. I like the girl, but if Rey kicks Ren's ass a second time, I'm going on Crusade against Disney. @Da Speeit ;)

Ren better fuck Rey harder than Prime Ron Jeremy, and with less emotional warmth<Eek2.0>

Last edited:
Ren better get his swole on too, then. I like the girl, but if Rey kicks Ren's ass a second time, I'm going on Crusade against Disney. @Da Speeit ;)

Ren better fuck Rey harder than Prime Ron Jeremy, and with less emotional warmth<Eek2.0>
The only reason she beat him the first time was cause he was shot. He shouldn't have been fighting anybody after that. Force user or not.

Is the Darth Plageus (sp) thing canon? Palpatines master? Cannot remember if that book came out before or after the Disney buyout
The story of Darth Plageus the wize is what Palpatine used to tell Aniken about how he could save someone from dying in the movie.... so at least that much is canon. Not sure about him being mentioned in any new canon books or comics though.

Edit: woops... look like others have answered all ready.

Last edited:

That's aggressive sir. :D

Kylo will win.. this is a trilogy can't be 2-0 then what 3-0 we will have no suspense going in the third unless Benicio has a lightsaber and he turns out to be a Sith lord.

Plus Kylo will go for it 100% no no more hurt before, no more: "uu she is hot maybe I make her my 'apprentice' ehem.. o shit she is kicking my ass!!!".

Last edited:
Update: August 1, 2017

WONDER Screenwriter Jack Thorne to Rewrite STAR WARS: EPISODE IX

wAcplIs.jpg

Star Wars: Episode IX is getting a rewrite. Jack Thorne, the British scribe who wrote the upcoming Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay movie Wonder, has been tapped to work on the Star Wars installment that is to be directed by Colin Trevorrow.

Trevorrow and his writing partner, Derek Connolly, have been working on the script, but sources say a fresh set of eyes was needed. It is unclear how extensive the rewrites will be.

Rian Johnson wrote and directed Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the eighth installment of the sci-fi fantasy that opens Dec. 15. That movie, currently in post, may also need script changes.

Force Awakens stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac are expected to return — but you never know who a Star Wars movie may kill off, so don’t get too comfortable — with the ninth installment eyeing a production start in January 2018.

The movie has a scheduled release date of May 24, 2019.

Thorne is the creator or co-creator of several British television shows, dramas and thrillers, including The Fades, The Cast-Offs, The Last Panthers and National Treasure.

While those don’t sound like the Star Wars wheelhouse, his writing on two more recent programs brings him closer: His Dark Materials, BBC’s adaptation of the fantasy by Philip Pullman, and Philip K. Dick’s Electric Sheep for Channel 4.

'Star Wars: Episode IX' Gets a New Writer (Exclusive)

Update: August 1, 2017

John Boyega Explains How THE LAST JEDI Will Send Off Leia

mblOqGk.jpg

In a recent interview on Popcorn with Peter Travers, The Last Jedi star John Boyega gave a brief tease at the send off that Leia - and Carrie - receive in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

"This movie, it sends her off in a very amazing, amazing way." Boyega, who plays Finn in the franchise, revealed. "She’s still kept alive in this franchise."

This was to be expected by some fans, as Disney CEO Bob Iger previously revealed that Fisher's role in The Last Jedi would not change. Still, Boyega explained that the sentiment of Leia's send off in the film feels even more powerful, in the wake of Fisher's passing.

"You know, that’s the beauty of it," Boyega explained, "she lives forever in a sense."

The Last Jedi's director, Rian Johnson, also recently addressed the added poignancy of some of Fisher's scenes in the film.

"I think there are scenes that she has that are going to mean a lot to people." Johnson revealed. "There are scenes that we have with her where now, not having her around, I watch them and… I’m really thankful that we have that and we can give that to people."

John Boyega Explains How Star Wars: The Last Jedi Will Send Off Leia Organa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back