Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (New Footage from D23 Reel)

What did you think of the teaser trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding of some rumors and reports she actually wasn't in the trash.. they will reveal more in the next movie since they split up the characters and Phasma is the adversary for Finn.
Damn, did Finn, Mr Sanitation, actually put her in the wrong chute? I guess he really wasn't cut out to be in the first order

That telepathic connection only works if they're thinking about you. Like when Obi-Wan faced Vader in A New Hope, he was thinking about Vader... & Vader picked up the psychic energy of someone thinking about him & linked in knowing it waz Obi.

When Leia was leaving sky city in the Falcon, it wasn't until Luke projected his thoughts to her that she picked it up & rescued him.

Ahsoka was following Vader in the Ghost ship (Star Wars Rebel series - Canon) & neither she nor Vader (Master & Padowan) knew about the other until Asoka started using some Jedi projection toward Vader's ship. It was only at that time of very specifically aiming her psychic energy at Vader, did Vader even know Asoka was still alive... & it was understood that Ahsoka then knew Annikan waz Vader. :oops:

They always say stuff like "your thoughts betray you." So mind reading wouldn't give Vader any clue that his daughter was on board if neither he nor she knew about it & was projecting that psychic energy while thinking about it.

So it makes sense that those connections mentioned weren't recognized... because none of them knew... & so no one was projecting thought energy that could be detected.

Jeezus...thats some deep shit.

Makes sense though

MOD EDIT

Thread is closed after reaching 1,000 posts. Click the link below for the new thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...ader-snokes-true-form.3581585/#post-132255939

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably the most likely scenario at this point. I can't think of any force users in the sw universe that would be old as fuck, mutilated, and powerful enough to creat the first order / make Luke go pout in the corner.

It's not like it can be snoke, who is supposedly definitively dead. Revan? Not likely...would be nice to see him waken.

I disagree.

The bulk of the damage is on one side of his head, and I'd say it's more consistent with an explosion concentrated blaster fire.

Remember what blaster fire did to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

b2c53e8a9aca340a7b0c8f038981adc73047e3ec_hq.gif

Unsure if you read the expanded universe but there is a lot that hints Boba Fett, Xizor, or Vader ordered/did this.

No the Hologram is much larger that's like giant level.

snoke2-164541.jpg

Dude likes to talk in style and present power and superiority over his people.

There are many theories out there but he has been confirmed by now he is thin, deformed with scars of the past, lived for a very long time, and very tall 8-9-10 feet way above any normal human.

He will appear in this movie we will see him his new Praetorian guard was spotted several times in products and pictures and you know if they are around he is too.

There's precedent for big ass holograms.

02.jpg

That's probably the most likely scenario at this point. I can't think of any force users in the sw universe that would be old as fuck, mutilated, and powerful enough to creat the first order / make Luke go pout in the corner.
I don't think its Palpatine. In the new novels that are canon(I think its Empire's End novel)Palpatine senses an enormous well of dark side energy, that he thinks may in fact be the source of the Dark Side, and sends ships to the Outer Regions(super dangerous area that hasn't been explored or mapped out yet of the Galaxy) to explore it. Only he can sense the dark side energy and I think a voice even talks to him. Vader couldn't hear it. Only Palpatine. The theories are that it is Snoke that was out there calling to Palpatine. We'll have to wait and see.

https://moviepilot.com/p/star-wars-empires-end-hints-origin-supreme-leader-snoke-book/4213935?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=star-wars-empires-end-hints-at-the-origin-of-supreme-leader-snoke

He better not grab a lightsaber and start doing backflips everywhere

I'm not sure if frail is good , might get a CGI mess like jumping Yoda.

I don't think its Palpatine. In the new novels that are canon(I think its Empire's End novel)Palpatine senses an enormous well of dark side energy, that he thinks may in fact be the source of the Dark Side, and sends ships to the Outer Regions(super dangerous area that hasn't been explored or mapped out yet of the Galaxy) to explore it. Only he can sense the dark side energy and I think a voice even talks to him. Vader couldn't hear it. Only Palpatine. The theories are that it is Snoke that was out there calling to Palpatine. We'll have to wait and see.

https://moviepilot.com/p/star-wars-empires-end-hints-origin-supreme-leader-snoke-book/4213935?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=star-wars-empires-end-hints-at-the-origin-of-supreme-leader-snoke

That'sreally cool. So it's probably someone completely new. They better expand on that motherfucker in the next film.

Lol you know he will

I can't watch that scene without laughing. Sam Jackson is also terrible with the lightsaber handling.

I wish Disney would retcon the prequels and do them all over again.

That'sreally cool. So it's probably someone completely new. They better expand on that motherfucker in the next film.
Yeah I agree. That would suck if they have it in the novel and it never comes up again or something. Wouldn't surprise me though either way really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back