Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (New Footage from D23 Reel)

What did you think of the teaser trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
such a bad call they may as well just stick the cave troll/doomsday in there for good measure.

My man this is make or brake times if this movie doesn't deliver on originality / story then we don't have a success with the new trilogy in my opinion. (don't care about money intake I had an argument earlier about success, freaking Transformers that last movie made bank it ain't a damn success in my book)

Liked Ep 7 but lacked original story, can't take another one like that so it's make or brake time the best Star Wars movie since the 80's or bust.

But I'm a hardcore fan of the originals and I'll see them all that's for sure, good thing I liked / vibed with the new lead.

Story, Characters, Emotion this are the 3 main things into making it a success I need all those realized.. then sprinkles some action / humor / etc for seasoning and we got a hit on our hands.

Ep 7 got the characters and emotion not to stellar levels but they got them.. and took a fail at the Story hope to be a tad redeem moving forward linked up with the next movie.

Are you a Star Wars fan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back