Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (New Footage from D23 Reel)

What did you think of the teaser trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch that scene without laughing. Sam Jackson is also terrible with the lightsaber handling.

I wish Disney would retcon the prequels and do them all over again.

The worst part of those movies is that they could have been good.

Clearly based on former oakland raiders owner and current dead person Al Davis

a-davis2.jpg

0NnemGR.jpg

<TheWire1>

Well I'll be..........

I can't watch that scene without laughing. Sam Jackson is also terrible with the lightsaber handling.

I wish Disney would retcon the prequels and do them all over again.

That ridiculous spinning move that Palpatine did somehow allowed him to take out 2 Jedi council members at once.

giphy.gif

I'm assuming Brother Dragon has a legitimate source for this first look... but I do find it strange he didn't list it like he alwayz does. @Dragonlordxxxxx

Legit looks like a stroke victim... but I suppose the obvious head trauma could've distorted the face like that. Fire damage seems pretty obvious.

All that aside, this isn't really much different than I imagined from the holographs we saw in the first movie... so it doesn't really bubble up any new epiphaniez about Snoke that we didn't all ready consider. It is cool to see him n full color instead of holograph though.

Does he dip Skoal?

LMAO <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

Is the Darth Plageus (sp) thing canon? Palpatines master? Cannot remember if that book came out before or after the Disney buyout

Is the Darth Plageus (sp) thing canon? Palpatines master? Cannot remember if that book came out before or after the Disney buyout

He gets mentioned in Episode 3. So he is top tier canon.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

If it's the fucking Emperor i'm declaring Jihad against Disney

Well shit, I just straight forgot about the references in the movies.
So could Snoke be Plageus? According to book lore he took measures to ensure his continued life.

The actual Darth Plagueis book isn't considered canon. But the character is canon thanks to episode 3. Strange I know

I'm assuming Brother Dragon has a legitimate source for this first look... but I do find it strange he didn't list it like he alwayz does. @Dragonlordxxxxx

Legit looks like a stroke victim... but I suppose the obvious head trauma could've distorted the face like that. Fire damage seems pretty obvious.

All that aside, this isn't really much different than I imagined from the holographs we saw in the first movie... so it doesn't really bubble up any new epiphaniez about Snoke that we didn't all ready consider. It is cool to see him n full color instead of holograph though.

Yeah a bunch of images were released or leaked today. And considered pre cgi, so not sure if they'll enhance that image of snoke. Rey pic was good and she's looking fit, definitely her arms are more muscular now

It's from MakingStarWars. But the leaked images have been taken down.

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/07/star-wars-last-jedi-character-images-hit-internet/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back