St.Pierre's post fight image controversy. Wake up peeps!

The point is not whether he lost or not, it's that the fight wasn't this huge robbery. It was a close fight. A lot of people point to his facial damage as evidence to his lost when it means shit. The guy does have skin of an over ripped peach, lol! He get's punch and he'll show it. I mean Nick Diaz is not a power puncher and if you look at the stats, wasn't able to connect very much, but somehow GSP still got a fucked up face. The guy is a bleeder. That's the point.

did you read the post? - i said lost a step (although he clearly lost the fight as well) - and st pierre doesn't bruise easily - that's a garbage rationalization from fans who want to find some reason, any reason, to ignore the evidence of their eyes - and diaz hit him 80 times in that fight with 41 scored as significant according to fightmetric - try getting punched 30+ times in the face by a professional fighter and see what you look like afterwards - gimme a break

Actually that is an untrue statement,

20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

who does have a black eye, a bruise on top of his left eye.

But that doesn't mean anything. There are people who take punches very well and don't show the marks. We seen fighters who go to war and don't show a mark on their faces. It means nothing.

Wow, you look dumb right now. Wrong post fight pic. They didn't sit next to each other.

I like how everyone ignores his point.

"his face afterwards alone is not a telling factor because he always looks like that after a fight."

and instead just continue to beat the dead horse.

In claiming it a robbery, Dana pointed to GSP's face.
In interviews, Johnny Hendricks continues to point to GSP's face.

The original post just shows some evidence that GSP's face is gonna bruise anyways and for people to stop using that as a reason to cry "robbery"

the problem is that fans, like the ts, are making a up a lot of crap about st pierre bruising easily and showing post fight images of the toughest fights of his career as "proof" - it's funny that you don't see images from penn 2 or hardy during all this nonsense - what happened, in 25 minutes (20 for pen) did they not lay a glove on this delicate flower?

3si04ix.jpg

...do it right.

This is why I don't even feel it necessary to argue who won, everyone this side of Canada knows who won. No matter though, GSP will either vacate or rematch. Hendricks will get the belt either way.

same old crap from Hendrick fans.. I predict the crying will stop in about a month or so

Damn, I had high hopes for this thread based on the title. I thought for sure that TS was gonna be one of those guys who thought he had the inside track on GSP and that his post-fight distress was all completely fabricated.

What do I get? Another thread about GSP's thin pale skin.

I still think GSP won that fight... how could anyone score rounds 1, 3, and 5 for Hendricks?

How could anyone score round 1 for Johny? That a serious question? He hurt GSP more with a few hard elbow strikes than GSP hurt him in the whole fight.

How could anyone score round 1 for Johny? That a serious question? He hurt GSP more with a few hard elbow strikes than GSP hurt him in the whole fight.

And you think Georges was hurt how? Cause Rogan said so ?

I just watched the fight as I was away on vacation. I would argue that Hendricks won 3-2.
3 and 5 were GSPs rounds.
2 and 4 were Hendricks.

Round 1 is the debatable one. Each got a takedown but didn't do much with it. GSP threatened with a few guillotine attacks, but I gave the roung to Hendricks based on the elbows he landed on GSP while defending the takedown. It was a close round no doubt.

Damn, I had high hopes for this thread based on the title. I thought for sure that TS was gonna be one of those guys who thought he had the inside track on GSP and that his post-fight distress was all completely fabricated.

What do I get? Another thread about GSP's thin pale skin.

There was already threads on his over ripped fruit like skin? I thought for sure I started some unique stuff right here.

What about the MMA media, the CEO of the UFC, the announcer of the UFC, and the vast majority of everyone who watched it? lol.
Nope I watch it and I score it rnd by rnd like the rules say . If it's a close fight I will watch a few times. I really don't care what the UFC or media think. I have never appealed to authority and I would think someone with a Hitch av wouldn't either. Not exactly a freethinker eh?

There was already threads on his over ripped fruit like skin? I thought for sure I started some unique stuff right here.

Didn't that one Fedor guy have fruit skin too? Crappy fighters & their fruit skin. Lol

maybe hendricks calls playing video games training. he is out until may 2014 unless he gets a clearance from a doctor

Lol, he needs clearance to train? I didn't realize there was a governing body monitoring his workout routine.

Nice try

A lot of hay has been made out of GSP post fight image after the fight with Hendricks
7b8533b5-bbbb-4a48-adb8-82783b56d3d1_ufc167.jpg

It seems to me that people suffer from amnesia and need to be reminded about everything. This is how GSP face looks like after every fight. The guy bruises and cuts easily. It's just the way he is. It was just like the BJ Penn 1 fight, where BJ said, "I won the fight, look at his face." WTF? It just amazes me when people use this as a deciding factor to judge a fight. Now I don't blame people who think Hendricks did enough to win, hell I was one of them. I am also logical enough to realize how close that fight was and that the hoopla over the judging was way overblown. No body can deny that rounds 3 and 5 belonged to the champ, and round 1 was very close. I don't understand why people can't accept this. Instead they keep pointing to St. Pierre's face after the fight.

Well let me just show you some of St. Pierre's post fight faces

St. Pierre after condit fight, nobody thought he was even close to loosing
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

St. Pierre's face after Diaz fight, nobody thought he lost
20130317084112_IMG_4660.JPG

St. Pierre face after Shields fight,
gsp_vs_shields.jpg

St. Pierre face after Penn 1 fight
display_image.jpg

I post this cause I recently saw meme's of st.pierre pics that said things like "this is how a winner looks like?" It's ridiculous and hoping that people come to their senses after a week from the fight.
It's not like GSP dominated the fight n ppl just bring up the way his face looked. He lost in the opinions of most and got his face busted up.

the problem is that fans, like the ts, are making a up a lot of crap about st pierre bruising easily and showing post fight images of the toughest fights of his career as "proof" - it's funny that you don't see images from penn 2 or hardy during all this nonsense - what happened, in 25 minutes (20 for pen) did they not lay a glove on this delicate flower?

no... they actually didn't.
for examply, Hardy didn't even land 50 (fight metric has him landing 40, compustrike has him at 22 for the entire fight) strikes in their entire 5 round fight.

yet, GSP still looked like he took a good amount of shots:
gsp.jpg

Nope I watch it and I score it rnd by rnd like the rules say . If it's a close fight I will watch a few times. I really don't care what the UFC or media think. I have never appealed to authority and I would think someone with a Hitch av wouldn't either. Not exactly a freethinker eh?

enough said

by the way - when 90% of the world says you're wrong guess what? - you're wrong - there's no conspiracy and you're not that smart - for a true freethinker appeals to authority and a rebellious instinct have nothing to do with it (unless you're a child) - he/she weighs the evidence and makes an informed decision -

did you read the post? - i said lost a step (although he clearly lost the fight as well) - and st pierre doesn't bruise easily - that's a garbage rationalization from fans who want to find some reason, any reason, to ignore the evidence of their eyes - and diaz hit him 80 times in that fight with 41 scored as significant according to fightmetric - try getting punched 30+ times in the face by a professional fighter and see what you look like afterwards - gimme a break

Eighty is the total number of hits to the head, body and legs. Six, count'em six head power shots by Diaz. Thirty-seven head jabs by Diaz. Doesn't paint a picture of a guy that put it to him...and nonetheless, he was pretty cut up...that does paint a picture of a guy that looks busted up easily.

no... they actually didn't.
for examply, Hardy didn't even land 50 strikes in their entire 5 round fight.

yet, GSP still looked like he took a good amount of shots:
gsp.jpg

no he doesn't - he has a few small bruises on his face with zero swelling and that's it - sad part of all this is that now fans like you will say literally any mark on his face is evidence of "bruising easily" - just sad

Back