St.Pierre's post fight image controversy. Wake up peeps!

Hendricks 1,2,3 and 4. GSP put up a great fight though, showed alot of heart.

UFCScoreCardStPierreHendricks.gif

/thread lol

It isn't so much that GSP looks like he fell down a flight of stairs, it is the fact the Johny has no markings at all. Look at all the other fighters you mentioned (Shields, Penn, Fitch, Condit, etc) and they at least had some markings. Johny looks the same if you looked at pics of the pre-fight and post-fight pressers. If GSP supposedly landed so many successful punches, how is there not at least a black eye or tiny cut?

Actually that is an untrue statement,

20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

who does have a black eye, a bruise on top of his left eye.

But that doesn't mean anything. There are people who take punches very well and don't show the marks. We seen fighters who go to war and don't show a mark on their faces. It means nothing.

Damage wise, he lost all those fights. GSP is the ultimate point fighter

Actually that is an untrue statement,

20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

who does have a black eye, a bruise on top of his left eye.

But that doesn't mean anything. There are people who take punches very well and don't show the marks. We seen fighters who go to war and don't show a mark on their faces. It means nothing.

That's from the Condit fight, read the background. Pierre vs Diaz

lol at thinking members of the media are more credible than actual fight judges, the media might as well be shertards, and some probably are... Judges got it right folks.

No, but when most media members, most pro fighters, Dana White, and oh yeah, the stats company the UFC purchased that does their statistical analysis ALL say the same thing, I tend to believe that (when my own eyes told me the same thing) over what bunch of GSP apologists say on this website.

St. Pierre lost round one. It was close, but he lost it. If roles were reversed and GSP lost a close decision that MOST people thought he won - your panties would be in such a bunch, that coal would turn into fucking diamonds...

Your boy lost, and your little blurb at the bottom of your posts doesn't change that. You might as well add ... "GSP 1,3,5 - the sky is Green" since both comments are equally true.

Thanks.

Hold up though, this is the same thing I thought. I think it was a close fight that hendricks did enough to win, but people are acting like the sky is falling. Thats why I created the thread, lol. If it was the other way around like you said, I would be creating the same thread regarding peoples reaction.

This is getting pathetic. Grabbing at straws are we?
In the beginning it was the Dana White argument, " even Dana said Hendricks won!"
Well now that Dana (like a lot of us) has watched the fight again & admits he was wrong. That GSP did in fact win the fight. You're back to clinging to the sports writers. Who for the record are not certified judges. They're just like any other sports fan off the street but they get paid to do it. I'd be curious how many of the sports writers have changed their tune after watching again?

That's from the Condit fight, read the background. Pierre vs Diaz

Oh shit, my bad. lol. Your right. I didn't see that. I just saw GSP face and thought it was the same fight lol.

And yes after first watch I thought Hendricks won. But I've watched again since & concluded otherwise. Anyway this is getting a little silly.
But entertaining nonetheless

ZZZZzzzzzz....everyone needs to get over it....

I like reading the crazy shit the GSP haters come up with. He's a front runner he lost 4 out of 5 rnds, he's ruining the UFC and the always present GSP is scared!

No, but when most media members, most pro fighters, Dana White, and oh yeah, the stats company the UFC purchased that does their statistical analysis ALL say the same thing, I tend to believe that (when my own eyes told me the same thing) over what bunch of GSP apologists say on this website.

St. Pierre lost round one. It was close, but he lost it. If roles were reversed and GSP lost a close decision that MOST people thought he won - your panties would be in such a bunch, that coal would turn into fucking diamonds...

Your boy lost, and your little blurb at the bottom of your posts doesn't change that. You might as well add ... "GSP 1,3,5 - the sky is Green" since both comments are equally true.

Thanks.

get the fuck out of here, Round 1 was close and could have gone either way. Now that people are actually calming down and thinking with their heads and not their overblown "OMG GSP LOOKS VINCIBLE he must have lost the fight" emotions, they realized the round was close. Look at the second poll one who won round one, it's close to being %40 GSP and %60 Hendricks and it's only going to continue balancing out now that people are calming down. This is not a robbery no matter what the MMA media and Joe Rogan tell you. This is the exact same situation as Penn/Edgar 1. People shit their pants about how much of a robbery it is until they realize that it's a close fight and not a robbery.

and stop with this "GSP apologists" crap, people thought he won round one, get over it, not everything is some kind of conspiracy against you dumbass

Back