So who exactly is Tony Ferguson's best win again?

Pettis, Lee, RDA, Barboza (in no particular order) are all top tier LWs. Most fighters do not have to knock off so many contenders for a shot at the belt

Lesser wins, 3 losses, dropped every second fight.

Lay off the pipe.
Nice. That's MMA NPC shit right there.

Tell me how relevant those losses are now? Every cheap idiot can also easily say Khabib lost to Tibau but I won't do that cause it's irrelevant now. Same shit.

Tony has been hit way harder than with Khabib's pillowfists and featherweight reach bro. People got cut and subbed cause of that shit. Oh and since he's suspended can he stop calling out retirees since we clearly can't speak of a 5th booking with TFerg?

Pettis, Lee, RDA, Barboza (in no particular order) are all top tier LWs. Most fighters do not have to knock off so many contenders for a shot at the belt
Tony was given the belt when Conor vacated but then he decided not to show up against Khabib.

Nice. That's MMA NPC shit right there.

Tell me how relevant those losses re now? Every cheap idiot can also easily say Khabib lost to Tibau but I won't do that cause it's irrelevant now. Same shit.

Tony has been hit way harder than with Khabib's pillowfists and featherweight reach bro. People got cut and subbed cause of that shit. Oh and since he's suspended can he stop calling out retirees since we clearly can't speak of a 5th booking with TFerg?
Yeah Tony gets hit all the time because his defense isn't very good. He does the chicken dance every fight.

And you can bring up Tibau if you want. Khabib won the fight according to the judges, his record and the UFC. Tony actually, figuratively and literally has 3 losses.

Yeah Tony gets hit all the time because his defense isn't very good. He does the chicken dance every fight.
Tell me a bit more about those fights/how they ended etc.

Also you clearly haven't watched Tony's defense/head movement at welterweight. He's a big dude which is exactly why he can afford to get hit by small hands at 155, especially a Dagestani with a 70 inch reach lmao good luck.

Also you clearly haven't watched Tony's defense/head movement at welterweight. He's a big dude which is exactly why he can afford to get hit by small hands at 155, especially a Dagestani with a 70 inch reach lmao good luck.
He'll be getting punched in the face when he is on back with his weak ass TDD for the majority of the fight don't worry.

You must really hate Ferguson to post stuff like that. He gets dropped every other fight and has coasted his entire career on his chin. Hell, he took more damage against RDA in one round than Khabib took in the entire fight. Even the best chins crack from wear and tear and Tony is no different. To say that he can "afford" to get hit at this stage in his career when he has been through some massive wars is simply asinine.

Khabib won the fight according to the judges
xr1UrZ8.png

Canelo also won according to judges. Fury didn't win either according to judges. Bob Whittaker beat Yoel a second time according to the judges. Time to turn your brain on.

You must really hate Ferguson to post stuff like that. He gets dropped every other fight and has coasted his entire career on his chin. Hell, he took more damage against RDA in one round than Khabib took in the entire fight. Even the best chins crack from wear and tear and Tony is no different. To say that he can "afford" to get hit at this stage in his career when he has been through some massive wars is simply asinine.
Suffered a significant knockdown vs...Lando and Pettis realistically? That narrative is BS.

xr1UrZ8.png

Canelo also won according to judges. Fury didn't win either according to judges. Bob Whittaker beat Yoel a second time according to the judges. Time to turn your brain on.

Weak damage control.

"bu bu some websites say"

Khabib won against Tibau according to the actual judges, his record, the UFC.

Ferg ACTUALLY has 3 losses including to cans, and Micheal Johnson, who Khabib destroyed.

Khabib has gone 27 fights with factually barely losing a round on the scorecards.

Especially stopping 3 of them.

He also beat a tire, but lost to a cable.

Tony will welcome those boring TDs into snapdown city don't you worry.
Just like he did against RDA? Lmao, Ferguson wants nothing to do with decorated international/world class grapplers. Subbing Barboza is a bit different than subbing someone who has been outgrappling world level brown and black belts while Ferguson himself was a purple belt ;)

Weak damage control.

"bu bu some websites say"

Khabib won against Tibau according to the actual judges, his record, the UFC.

Ferg ACTUALLY has 3 losses including to cans, and Micheal Johnson, who Khabib destroyed.
Adelaide Byrd is still called up at UFC events smfh.

MMA math is bad for your brain cells. Or is it a lack of those that causes it?

Yeah him getting mounted by Kevin Lee of all people really has me convinced.
So what are you trying to say here? What are you wanting everyone to agree with you on in regards to Tony Ferguson? I truly am interested.

So what are you trying to say here? What are you wanting everyone to agree with you on in regards to Tony Ferguson? I truly am interested.
I just asked a question. Interesting to see how defensive the responses have been.<{Heymansnicker}>

Back