So who exactly is Tony Ferguson's best win again?

Another retarded post with not even a single argument. And then you call other people morons and clowns, lmao. Please, you've already exposed yourself as a complete mongoloid by comparing the top game of a wrestler with the top game of a BJJ fighter as well as the manner in which they achieve top position and implied that these two styles of grappling translate equally to MMA. You've lost all credibility and there's no coming back after this level of stupidity.
<36>

I take solace in the fact that literally no matter what I type it can't be as stupid as the stuff you post.

You are posting about grappling and trying to compare Khabib's top game in grappling to Roger Gracie's by just calling Roger "a bjj fighter".

I wish you could be smarter for just a few minutes so you could read what you are writing and how stupid it is and get a good laugh. But...you aren't smarter so you'll continue posting about grappling but having no clue what you are talking about and thinking Roger is just "a Gracie".

Man, no wonder it was so easy to have so many people mocking you here, even your fellow Khabib fans. If you were only stupid but not an asshole I'd leave you alone and wouldn't keep kicking you around, but since you act like a dickhead I don't feel bad clowning you. You seem to be a masochist or something anyway and enjoy being humiliated.

Back