So Henderson's spectacular comeback and knockout is tainted due to TRT usage, right?

Lol, some of you need to get over yourselves. Tainted? No way. That fight is a great way to cap off a great career for Dan Henderson.

It's pretty obvious that TRT helps him retain his punching strength. Then again, TRT could be the reason why he has knock out power in the first place.

lets take it for granted he failed his last test. he could have failed his last drug test while just being on TrT if his levels were higher then his permit legally allowed.

Well, that's great. Very comforting to know. FYI - That's NOT TRT.

every else you say is just conjecture and speculation

Yes it is. Does it seem farfetched?

People said the same thing about Barry Bonds, and Overeem. It's just conjecture and speculation.

Ya....Ok.....Let's play dumb a little more.

Lol, some of you need to get over yourselves. Tainted? No way. That fight is a great way to cap off a great career for Dan Henderson.

How can it not be tainted? A 43 year old on TRT knocking a guy out like Shogun with ease...

Because he wasn't licensed by the AC at that point. They had no jurisdiction over him and can't punish him in anyway nor can they announce the results.

Amazing how the law works against fair play. But UFC has all the right to realese him, right ?

TRT doesn't taint shit in my eyes

Plus Dan is always undersized, never failed a drug test, and has lost plenty of times in TRT

TRT didn't make Dan punch Shogun's nose off his face, Dan did, so it's time for some of you to deal with it

Yes he did. And it was a split decision many thought he won.

He arguably beat him. That was perfectly objective.

And that's Hendo OFF TRT. Not too bad.

It obviously has a giant impact on his performance to be off TRT and arguably beat Rashad.

Henderson accepted the loss and said he had nobody else to blaim but himself:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/16/ufc-161-results-rashad-evans-dan-henderson_n_3448640.html

2-1 judges gave it to Evans and the top media websites scored it for Evans by a margin of 10-3: http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4295/Rashad-Evans-vs-Dan-Henderson

Close fight but it was clearly Rashad win.

Because he wasn't licensed by the AC at that point. They had no jurisdiction over him and can't punish him in anyway nor can they announce the results.

If they can't announce the results and Vitor hasn't released the results how can you say he failed? You saying he failed a drug test without any proof seems like fighter bashing to me.

Plus Dan is always undersized, never failed a drug test, and has lost plenty of times in TRT

TRT didn't make Dan punch Shogun's nose off his face, Dan did, so it's time for some of you to deal with it

I don't recall Barry Bonds ever failing a drug test either.

No man he lost that fight, learn to become objective.

he still fought at top 3 LHW to a close decision while off TRT

The way people talk of TRT you swear it makes you a demigod who can't lose so why did Evans struggle with a non TRT Hendo?

If they can't announce the results and Vitor hasn't released the results how can you say he failed? .

Um....Because I'm not a total moron.

You saying he failed a drug test without any proof seems like fighter bashing to me

Seriously, when you want to exit your world of fantasy, and join us in reality, we will be waiting.

If they can't announce the results and Vitor hasn't released the results how can you say he failed? You saying he failed a drug test without any proof seems like fighter bashing to me.

if he passed, why would he not release the results and help clear some of the accusations against him?

I don't care what any fighter does. You know that tons are gonna be using stuff, regardless of the rules or the testing.

Problem with TRT is that you can never tell if there is a legit need for it. I think Hendo gets some credit because he disclosed it like 7 years ago, and has always been up front about it.

That said, with all the time wasted talking about if your favorite fighter won/lost because of TRT, I'll be glad to see it go.

Very intelligent post :icon_neut Some fighters use steroids anyway so that makes it ok? You obviously don't compete against these roidheads or you would have a different opinion.

I don't recall Barry Bonds ever failing a drug test either.

Do you recall Barry Bond's head and jaw doubling in size? Do you remember Barry gaining 50lbs of muscle?

Do you recall Dan Henderson looking exactly the same his entire career?

Seriously fellas. Playing dumb can only take you so far.

no way in hell Dan could recovery from the first 2 rounds without TRT drug. It's a fact the guy was in a zombie (round 1 and 2) mode and somehow he was able to punch full power without gassing himself at round 3???

Well, that's great. Very comforting to know. FYI - That's NOT TRT.

Yes it is. Does it seem farfetched?

People said the same thing about Barry Bonds, and Overeem. It's just conjecture and speculation.

Ya....Ok.....Let's play dumb a little more.

Hey man is Vitor taking other stuff? Probably but you'd be ignorant to think that 90% of MMA fighters aren't on performance enhancers. I just don't understand your logic crucifying vitor for TrT and then excusing Hendo and Chael (who had failed a drug test also) for using it.

What do you mean that's not TrT? TrT is legalized testosterone which is a steroid. Permits monitor your levels, you fail if you go over your allowed levels. Since Vitors drug test hasn''t even been released, I don't know how you feel free speculating what other drugs he is taking, putting all the blame on him, while giving the other fighters a pass for what they may be cycling on and off of. You can fail a test just by going over your allowed levels. My 2 cents.

if he passed, why would he not release the results and help clear some of the accusations against him?

Lol this. If he was clean he'd want to release the results to clear his name. He doesn't want to do that because he most likely failed another drug test.

Just like how Vitor is a piece of shit for using it? Is this correct, fellas?

Did you miss the several dozen threads to that effect already posted? Your sarcastic inference of a double standard is misplaced.

Back