So Henderson's spectacular comeback and knockout is tainted due to TRT usage, right?

I think people give Hendo the benefit of the doubt because he hasn't failed a drug test. Vitor is a known steroid cheat and he also seems to have gotten a lot faster and stronger as he ages when he should be slowing down.

Vitor has obviously just failed another test. Might wanna wait with these kinds of threads for a month or two.

So take two drivers for example. Both have been driving for nearly twenty years. Except driver A has had one speeding ticket in his driving career and driver B has had zero.

Does that make driver B the better driver?

WTF? Worst analogy ever,

Hendo had already gotten his exemption and was training.
Vitor never got an exemption in the states, which is why people think he was being fucking shady. He was applying for an exemption and wasn't approved before the ban.

Pretty simple question, don't know why there's so much confusion.

If you guys didn't get the memo.... This was the end of the thread.

I fully admit this is a guess, but the NSAC, CSAC and other state SC's made the decision effective immediately. Did Brazil? I honestly don't know, but it is conceivable to me that they put a deadline that was after Hendo/Shogun II but before the Sonnen fight.

AFAIK, SCAC said they would review the issue.
Brazilian AC made a statement same day NSAC announced, and said they would follow suit.

I could understand Hendo & Sonnen, but wasn't Vitor & Weidman also signed before they made the announcement?
So if that's the case, they should have honored this fight also... though I understand why they prefer not to (if Vitor wins, then what?)

All in all, I am glad they put an end to this controversy...on the surface.

Because all they accomplished are for people who need it not to be tested throughout their camps like people on TRT were.

So this might generate an even worse era of abuse.

I don't care what any fighter does. You know that tons are gonna be using stuff, regardless of the rules or the testing.

Problem with TRT is that you can never tell if there is a legit need for it. I think Hendo gets some credit because he disclosed it like 7 years ago, and has always been up front about it.

That said, with all the time wasted talking about if your favorite fighter won/lost because of TRT, I'll be glad to see it go.

TRT and illegal hammerfists
I don't give two shits about the hammerfists to the back of the head, those should be legal (until the ref steps in of course, which he should do pretty fucking fast if they are allowed). But the TRT stuff is disturbing since it does give a shitload of advantage over those who don't use it. You can train harder for longer which means you can put more work in than your non-juicing opponents, which in turn has a good chance of having turned you into a better fighter than your non-juicing opponent come fight day if you both started out at the same level.
Look at Hendo. He's got the physique of a 20-something fighter and he's over 40. Then look at Shogun who, while admittedly a capable fighter, is well past his peak, above 30 and looks like it too.
It's unfair. Either everyone should be allowed to inject testosterone or none should be.
The fact that people who have raisin-balls because of prior roid usage can go to a doctor and cry about it and get a legal TRT exemption while their clean opponents need to 'cheat' if they also want to inject is fucking bizarre.

I can live with an asterisk that notes he was on TRT.

My question is to Belfort fans. Surely the people who always bring up the other TRT users that for some unknown reason arent more shredded than ever before TRT use, not acting like they are a teenager, and not running through everybody with an arsenal that seemingly came out of nowhere..do you think Hendo's win is tainted?

TRT Belfort was pretty much the stereotype of a roid user. He's ranked higher and he had tested positive in the past. Which is why he got more attention. The most successful get's the most attention. That's how it worked with the baseball trials and that's how it works here.

But yes, i'm bothered by Hendo's use and the fact that he said been doing it since 2007...even fought Emelianenko Fedor on TRT.

Last edited:
More so the back of the head shots taint his victory. Herb seems to be in a pattern of letting Henderson just go all out to the back of his opponents head.

. But the TRT stuff is disturbing since it does give a shitload of advantage over those who don't use it..

again dan was walking in there with his t levels brought up to the normal level of a man his age. that is what legal trt does.

How is having the testosterone of a what is he 43 year old? give you an advantage over someone in their early 30s

I can live with an asterisk that notes he was on TRT.

My question is to Belfort fans. Surely the people who always bring up the other TRT users that for some unknown reason arent more shredded than ever before TRT use, not acting like they are a teenager, not getting ridiculous haircuts, and not running through everybody with an arsenal that seemingly came out of nowhere..do you think Hendo's win is tainted?

Yes like every single Vitor victory that he was on TRT and include on that list Sonnen, Mir and griffin.

again dan was walking in there with his t levels brought up to the normal level of a man his age. that is what legal trt does.

How is having the testosterone of a what is he 43 year old? give you an advantage over someone in their early 30s
I don't for a second believe that his testosterone level during the camp was normal for a man his age.

I dont mind it. He couldnt be Machida on TRT and he got blasted by Vitor.
He will be remembered by his legendary fights. Hendo is a great fighter. I think he should retire after two more fights.

Just like how Vitor is a piece of shit for using it? Is this correct, fellas?

no man

everybody juices

those who somehow got caught invented that doctors predicted it and applied for trt

fights are absolutely even in this way

vitor is no piece of shit

hendo is a warrior

shogun is an ex mma fighter who wants to make money on showups

obviously not. he's murican!

I don't for a second believe that his testosterone level during the camp was normal for a man his age.

Your suspicions mean nothing.Hes shown up afters tests to be in the normal range for years. that is all that matters.

Back