So Henderson's spectacular comeback and knockout is tainted due to TRT usage, right?

MirByArmbar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just like how Vitor's is for using it? Is this correct, fellas?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. hendo's a legend, champion of PRIDE, and the coolest guy in mma. only vitor's bullshit wins are tainted.

Yea because Hendo was ripped like the hulk and ragdolled Shogun all over the cage. TRT isn't the problem. TRT abuse is the problem.

It will be ya, and with good reason. The TRT era will be looked back as a joke in a few years time, that's what I'm guessing

yes. impossible to think otherwise...
How can a old dude almost koed on round 1 and 2 be able to recover his gas and punche power at round 3...... and he is 43 years old omfg... noway

It wasn't a relevant fight for the division, so people gave it a pass..... I think.

nope

This is just another of the usual round of excuses from a section of ruas fan base.

Its a legitimate win. It was allowed therefore it is perfectly legal. Accept it and move on.

You know what the best thing about TRT being banned? In a few months, people will stop talking about it!

Move on. I don't agree with TRT but it's getting pretty boring to talk about.

I don't understand how he got a pass though.
If Vitor had to cancel his title shot because they wouldn't allow him to fight under TRT one last time, and Sonnen is not allowed to fight under TRT, the same should have happened with Dan.

HOWEVER, I don't think this win was tainted.
Hendo is a legend. HIs contribution to the sport goes beyond this fight.

He fought anyone, at any time!
Heck, he beat Fedor for crying out loud!!

No, Hendo will be celebrated as one of the greats. HIs wins will remain and little details like TRT will vanish over time.

Hendo has never failed a drug test

So take two drivers for example. Both have been driving for nearly twenty years. Except driver A has had one speeding ticket in his driving career and driver B has had zero.

Does that make driver B the better driver?

Back