So Henderson's spectacular comeback and knockout is tainted due to TRT usage, right?

If they can't announce the results and Vitor hasn't released the results how can you say he failed? You saying he failed a drug test without any proof seems like fighter bashing to me.
Don't you think it's odd they haven't released the results? Vitor and his camp has NOTHING to gain by not releasing the results.

no way in hell Dan could recovery from the first 2 rounds without TRT drug. It's a fact the guy was in a zombie (round 1 and 2) mode and somehow he was able to punch full power without gassing himself at round 3???

Oh ma god, stop it

he still fought at top 3 LHW to a close decision while off TRT

The way people talk of TRT you swear it makes you a demigod who can't lose so why did Evans struggle with a non TRT Hendo?

As my last post showed the fight wasn't as close a you guys are making it out to be, Rashad clearly won and he was not a top 3 lightweight at that time, because his losses to Jones and Nog shortly before Hendo. And like all fighters, you have no idea what he may or may not have been cycling.

I don't recall Barry Bonds ever failing a drug test either.

Except Bonds did fail tests, they were never supposed to be released but they were. It was during the first year of MLB's experimental drug testing where none of the results were supposed to be released. He also failed a test in 2003 as well that was released about 5 years afterwards i think.

no way in hell Dan could recovery from the first 2 rounds without TRT drug. It's a fact the guy was in a zombie (round 1 and 2) mode and somehow he was able to punch full power without gassing himself at round 3???

this is called an assumption. Dan has recovered from beatings before, and has fought 5 round fights before. Stop blaming TRT and start blaming Hendo's right hand he blasted Shogun with.

Henderson is 2-0 on Shogun.

He's the better man. Get over it, crybabies.

As my last post showed the fight wasn't as close a you guys are making it out to be, Rashad clearly won and he was not a top 3 lightweight at that time, because his losses to Jones and Nog shortly before Hendo. And like all fighters, you have no idea what he may or may not have been cycling.

It was a close fight no matter how hard you try to spin it as not being one. Even close fights can have clear winners. So the point still stands, non TRT Hendo fought a close fight with Evans. Oh and my bad he was top 5 not top 3 :rolleyes:

And fuck your shitty steroid accusation you throw out there in the end of your post. Pathetic.

I think it depends if he fights again without it and how he goes in that/those fights. If he keeps fighting and looks terrible/weak/slow gets tuned up people will start to look at his wins on TRT differently.

It's different for Vitor, he's been busted in the past, he looks like he's on steroids, his career has had a remarkable Renaissance and add to all that how weird he has been about talking about his TRT use and demanding other fighters be tested more heavily, it's hinky.

Vitor will always be held to a different standard.

this is called an assumption. Dan has recovered from beatings before, and has fought 5 round fights before. Stop blaming TRT and start blaming Hendo's right hand he blasted Shogun with.

Murica hypocrisy is lame... The same right hand was not able to put Shogun out in the first fight seems to me that he abused TRT this time....oh sht it only works in the other way....:mad:

Vitor TRT > Hendo TRT

Would he have been the better man without TRT? Maybe, but I'm not so sure.

Hendo could get off TRT and blast Shogun again for another W and people will find other excuses to use. No matter how hard you try to spin it, Hendo is 2-0 against Shogun.

Hey man is Vitor taking other stuff?

What in the hell do you think?

Probably but you'd be ignorant to think that 90% of MMA fighters aren't on performance enhancers.

Fortunately I do.

I just don't understand your logic crucifying vitor for TrT and then excusing Hendo and Chael (who had failed a drug test also) for using it.

Because I'm not a moron.

What do you mean that's not TrT? TrT is legalized testosterone which is a steroid.

No TRT is a very specific dose of testosterone so someone with LOW testosterone can supplement to healthy normal levels. It allows men with low testosterone to fuck more often, and not feel like shit, and have a bit more energy. That's what TRT is. All those commercials you see on TV. I know guys who use the stuff, and it's not some magic substance that transforms you into He Man.

Taking large amounts of testosterone to jack your levels WAAAAY up is a COMPLETELY separate thing. That's called juicing. It has NOTHING to do with TRT.

It's troubling that so many do not grasp this concept.

Since Vitors drug test hasn''t even been released, I don't know how you feel free speculating what other drugs he is taking, putting all the blame on him, while giving the other fighters a pass for what they may be cycling on and off of.

That's because you really don't grasp what we're discussing.

Murica hypocrisy is lame... The same right hand was not able to put Shogun out in the first fight seems to me that he abused TRT this time....oh sht it only works in the other way....:mad:

Vitor TRT > Hendo TRT

I dunno, if you rewatch the 3rd round in the first fight he probably hits Shogun even harder in that fight. In two fights now Dan has hit Shogun as hard, if not harder, than I've ever seen someone hit.

Vitor TRT > Hendo TRT

Murica hypocrosy? Please explain where I was being a hypocrite in my post so I may laugh at you. I've never given Vitor shit for being on TRT, heck I loved watching TRTitor fight. So can it with these weak responses.

Except Bonds did fail tests, they were never supposed to be released but they were. It was during the first year of MLB's experimental drug testing where none of the results were supposed to be released. He also failed a test in 2003 as well that was released about 5 years afterwards i think.

No Barry never failed a drug test in his entire career, and he was never on any lists.

The problem was it was beyond obvious he was on something. The best part was the the substance he was actually on was not a banned substance until much later.

I can live with an asterisk that notes he was on TRT.

My question is to Belfort fans. Surely the people who always bring up the other TRT users that for some unknown reason arent more shredded than ever before TRT use, not acting like they are a teenager, and not running through everybody with an arsenal that seemingly came out of nowhere..do you think Hendo's win is tainted?

TRT Belfort was pretty much the stereotype of a roid user. He's ranked higher and he had tested positive in the past. Which is why he got more attention. The most successful get's the most attention. That's how it worked with the baseball trials and that's how it works here.

But yes, i'm bothered by Hendo's use and the fact that he said been doing it since 2007...even fought Emelianenko Fedor on TRT.

Before TRT: lot's of controversial decisions in big fights and most of his KOs were against easier competition.

After TRT: H-bomb machine, starting with the win over Wandy. Then came a streak he never had in his life over top 10 guys and legends. I mean, he went from "decision dan" to "american goat" in the period. No one thought of him like that before the highlight reel he got under TRT.

The worst part is that it took a long time for his TRT to be found out by the public. Most people (I included) first heard on the "legal steroids" due to the Sonnen test failure that came with a lot of weird explanations.

I have to say, I am not against TRT. But to say Hendo's fights since 2007 should be seen in a different way from Vitor's is plain stupid.

Hendo could get off TRT and blast Shogun again for another W and people will find other excuses to use. No matter how hard you try to spin it, Hendo is 2-0 against Shogun.
I'm not denying that, but you can't disregard the effect the TRT most likely had on Hendo throughout his training camp.

Don't you think it's odd they haven't released the results? Vitor and his camp has NOTHING to gain by not releasing the results.

I didn't see that much pressure on Sonnen to release all his test results from the Silva I fight.

In fact, except for Silva nuthuggers, we all (myself included) were asking for a rematch with Silva.

Back