"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

You're psychological analysis is a good as your mma acumen. Which is pitiful.
you have zero intelligence or fight iq, think you need to chill with the insults.

you've never set foot in a gym in your life

i spoke truth, deal with it kid

Last edited:
Matt Brown reminds me of Facebook dad...

Brown would get stomped into a coma by Snoop's posse of he laid a hand on him.

Brown knows he can't do shit to Snoop in a street fight.

also...its not really snoop's fault...he was brought in because hes a casual fan of the sport and is a big name, he wasnt brought in to be anik....anyone thats ever watched an interview with snoop and Dana or Snoop and Diaz or snoop and chuck....can tell right away that beyond the name of the most popular fighters Snoop doesnt know alot....he was brought in to be comedic relief that may bring in more((especially)) of african american crowd but also more viewers over all because he is widely known and generally accepted as amusing by most people without a stick up their ass...at least in North America anyway

I've never been a fan of Matt Brown but I do enjoy his fights. Understood where he was coming from here.

also...its not really snoop's fault...he was brought in because hes a casual fan of the sport and is a big name, he wasnt brought in to be anik....anyone thats ever watched an interview with snoop and Dana or Snoop and Diaz or snoop and chuck....can tell right away that beyond the name of the most popular fighters Snoop doesnt know alot....he was brought in to be comedic relief that may bring in more((especially)) of african american crowd but also more viewers over all because he is widely known and generally accepted as amusing by most people without a stick up their ass...at least in North America anyway

Calling Connor a bitch is Snoops fault. He can do his job without having to go that route.

Hasn't Matt Brown himself "disrespected" female and flyweight fighters in the past? He he just comes off like a big fucking baby feigning outrage on this one.

However, he is an ex heroine junky hick with brain damage so i will have to give him a pass on his ignorance and hypocrisy I suppose. Not the sharpest knife.

Calling Connor a bitch is Snoops fault. He can do his job without having to go that route.
no need to state the obvious....

A) he doesnt know alot about MMA, the people that hired him for sure know this B) he is an act((im sure alot of it is based on how and who he is rl, but still an act)) what he said wasnt some hugely offensive thing, it was well within the lines of his act and shouldnt really be a surprise to anyone

youre all acting like he did some terrible thing, he called him a bitch....get over it lol nobody challenged your manhoods

I understand why Conor would take offense to it, I understand how the whole thing could put a bad taste into a professional fighter's mouth, I dont understand why you pantywaists are trying to crucify a guy that only acted/spoke how he normally does

as its been mentioned, half of you at least say far worse things about fighters on here....

That was weak. But what snoop said about D.C. was even weaker. He is indeed a POS.

no need to state the obvious....

A) he doesnt know alot about MMA, the people that hired him for sure know this B) he is an act((im sure alot of it is based on how and who he is rl, but still an act)) what he said wasnt some hugely offensive thing, it was well within the lines of his act and shouldnt really be a surprise to anyone

youre all acting like he did some terrible thing, he called him a bitch....get over it lol nobody challenged your manhoods

I understand why Conor would take offense to it, I understand how the whole thing could put a bad taste into a professional fighter's mouth, I dont understand why you pantywaists are trying to crucify a guy that only acted/spoke how he normally does

as its been mentioned, half of you at least say far worse things about fighters on here....

I'm not acting like anything. Just that there really is no excuse for calling a fighter who put it all on the line a bitch. I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other Snoop can do what he wants and so can Connor. I just understand Matt's point.

you have zero intelligence or fight iq, think you need to chill with the insults.

you've never set foot in a gym in your life

i spoke truth, deal with it kid

Lol sure you do. No one counts Tae Bo

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
So what? It's a valid opinion, Snoop has gotten a pass for too long with his mma bullshit. I'm in agreement (apart from the punching bit).

Apparently Matt Brown wants to protect Conor's honor by putting hands on Snoop. Bout to run up on him at the Performance Institute....

@ 0:50 and 2:15 for the soundbites

<puh-lease75>

Would watch over cm punks next fight

Would watch over cm punks next fight

Might go something like this

he-caught-him-listening-to-justin-bieber_o_286819.gif

Then Cerrone headkicks him on the way down just to add insult to head injury

tumblr_oi09cvlpSl1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

I find it funny that the guy who said "this might be the most embarrassing knockout we've ever seen" while commentating the Silva/Griffin fight would side with Matt Brown on this. It seems a tad hypocritical on Joe's part.

Lol.. Matt Brown must have a REALLY MISERABLE EXISTENCE... SAD.
<Fedor23>
I listened to the podcast and didnt really sense that at all. Seems like a good dude.... seems like a happy guy with a good family. He is just a intense guy.

Back