"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Tag team Conor and Brown vs Nate and Woodley. This is so setup its turned into WWF.
wfG7Epj.gif

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

Matt Brown GOAT

I don't really have a problem with Matt Brown's position, I don't agree, but whatever...

It just seems like Matt Brown is looking for a problem.

https://jiujitsutimes.com/al-iaquinta-matt-brown-want-snoop-dogg-off-tuesday-night-contender-series/

This is weeks before the Conor fight, and Matt Brown had a problem with him. When he suddenly started talking the McGregor fight, I was caught off guard. He threw shade at Snoop before that.
It's because Snoop is honestly fuckin awful at the gig, knows literally nothing about what's going on, and still feels the need to disrespect a fighter.

Fuck him in all capacities of MMA.

Sounds like they are speaking about 80% of the sherdoggers

^This. The same people who are angry at Snoop sit around shitting on fighters and other public figures 24/7.

I would like to see Matt just literally walk up and slap him. Not a punch, just a slap. Snoop always raps about how gangster he is, but I can guarantee he would be in complete shock and fear and would do absolutely nothing back. Then a day later likely would sue for a bunch of damage for pain and “damaged image” This is if he’s not with his little clown posse. But I mean at the ufc headquarters or wherever he is when he does his goofy commentary. It would be quite a funny sight to see.

Are you seriously expecting a middle aged waifish entertainer to get into it with a trained fighter half his age?

Not that it matters anyway though.

Snoop is repped by Endeavor and is friends with Dana. If Brown looked at Snoop funny, he'd get cut from the roster. That's why all of this trash talk from Brown is faker than Snoop's lyrics.

BTW I got a question; have you ever called for fighters to assault Dana? Because not only has he talked a bunch of disrespectful shit to them (much worse than any of that stupidity on the "Snoopcast"), but he's actually ruined guys' careers over petty grudges.

I don't really have a problem with Matt Brown's position, I don't agree, but whatever...

It just seems like Matt Brown is looking for a problem.

https://jiujitsutimes.com/al-iaquinta-matt-brown-want-snoop-dogg-off-tuesday-night-contender-series/

This is weeks before the Conor fight, and Matt Brown had a problem with him. When he suddenly started talking the McGregor fight, I was caught off guard. He threw shade at Snoop before that.

He Tweeted the word "Agreed". And Iaquinta was right, Snoop has zero respect for the fighters or knowledge of the sport. He's there because Dana is a fan of his music. I was too when I was like 17.

The video in question of Snoop calling Conor a bitch after losing to Mayweather is cringe city. A physically hideous drunk casual fan being obnoxious, it's the motherfucking D O double G. Anyone that sides with Snoop over this is the bitch.

Last edited:
This equivalent to getting mad and wanting to fight a kid for calling you a dum-dum head.

Sorry, for calling your friend a dum-dum head. Even though your friend doesn't know you exist.

He Tweeted the word "Agreed". And Iaquinta was right, Snoop has zero respect for the fighters or knowledge of the sport. He's there because Dana is a fan of his music. I was too when I was like 17.

The video in question of Snoop calling Conor a bitch after losing to Mayweather is cringe city. Anyone that sides with Snoop over this is the bitch.

Let me get this straight.

A Trump supporter is angry about name calling?

Fuck off snowflake.

Let me get this straight.

A Trump supporter is angry about name calling?

Fuck off snowflake.
Trump supporter? Lol no.

And I'm not angry, you are. I assume Conor banged your mom and made you watch.

<{JustBleed}>

Yeah Matt Brown!!! Do this!!! I wanna see videos of you getting stomped by Snoop's gigantic bodyguards... Fucking meathead.

Oh, and fuck CONOR too, that irrelevant bitch ex-fighter.

Trump supporter? Lol no.

And I'm not angry, you are. I assume Conor banged your mom and made you watch.

I can run a search and produce plenty of posts showing you stanning for Trump and complaining about SJWs, yet you're here crying because Snoop liked a post.

This shit is laughable.

I can run a search and produce plenty of posts showing you stanning for Trump and complaining about SJWs, yet you're here crying because Snoop liked a post.

This shit is laughable.

Then post one, mad boy. I ridicule SJWs and anti-Trump crybabies because like Snoop Dogg they are cringe but Donald Trump can hop off a cliff for all I care.

Also you seem quite upset and irrational.

I enjoyed Snoopcast on DWTNCS but his commentary did get disrespectful at times
Calling Conor (a pro fighter) a "bitch" was just cringe

I don't care or have a problem with it but I can see why fighters would.

Snoop would destroy Brown of course

<DirkMavs>

Still I think he can beat CM Punk

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
Did you even listen to the podcast? Matt is a very smart man, I was surprised myself. He even said that "just because he is a savage, doesnt mean he is dumb". Listen to the latest JRE podcast with him, it will change your mind about the guy.

Go try it Matt Brown. Let's see if you get out of that one alive.

Hopefully he's not under the impression that it would be an mma rules 1 on 1 fight

Yeah idk if that's a good idea for Matt Brown he would fuck up snoop no doubt but snoop knows way too many people , bad people

Conor is a BITCH.

Come at me Matt Brown, you POS!

<JonesDXSuckIt><{JustBleed}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back