"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Here we go. Shervirgins are sure to turn on Brown now...

I hope this is mostly tongue and cheek on their part.

Matt Brown is right to call out Snoop. A non fighter or paying customer talking shit against a fighter goes against the code. Calvin Brodus better watch his mouth, before his jaw gets spun around like the Price is Right wheel.

Brown would beat Snoop Dogg so pathetic, that Snoop would be signing over titles and deeds for mercy.

Matt Brown is an amazing fighter. I would like to see him fight some of the new young welterweights.

But murder was the case they gave Snoop. Not smart. They might just give him another. He don't give a fuck about his game show, he'll fuck a bitch to death if they come at him punching and slapping.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is approaching Ronda Rousey level of insecurity.
He desperately wants people to acknowledge that he is a tough guy.
We get it Matt, you’re a fucking bad ass
You want the walk off elbow ? Matt brown special

I’ll send Matt brown

Snoop might put Maia on retainer. Brown better watch out.

Conor was a showman. Now he's a lazy clown with a tired shtick that isn't selling because he's not fighting.

guy got 100+ mil in bank. he douznt giv a fook anymore. Would you?

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
Sad bro , why bring up past drug problems?

Nobody cares what Matt Brown says. I'm sure he'd be shot or curb stomped by Snoop's entourage before he got within 10 feet of him, especially after those comments. Now that would be worth the $70 buy.

Snoops a pussy, but he has dangerous connections. You don't need to be tough when you can pay enforcers and hitmen lol.

Matt just needs to relax and enjoy life. Don't be one of those people who's always getting into petty beefs..

I would pay to see Matt Brown beating the shit out of that stupid fake gangster Snoop Dogg. Most overrated rapper ever.
Fucking anorexic rapper, he is only 60 pounds when he is wearing leather boots.

Most of his daily calories come from weed smoke.

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
Just curious if you posted the videos? I read through 2 pages but had enough of this thread lol.

Big Snoop vs George Roop at FW

Battle of the lankiest twig motherfuckers

Book it Dana

I don’t remember this?
May put some lemon juice into Brown's dip in the TUF House.

They fought, I think Brown put his shin into May's face to end it.

One of those situations that sorta worked itself out.

When you're as rich as Snoop you don't need to know how to fight.

He could probably snap his fingers and have Matt Brown's entire family killed.

Back