"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

I don't think he gives a shit about how tough people perceive him. Maybe fighters just have human emotions and don't like obnoxious assholes.

For someone who is employed by the UFC to be openly mocking their fighters, both Conor and the up and comers on DWTNCS (who are literally fighting for a better future for their families) is absolutely disgusting.

Snoop should be KTFO.

This.

There's nothing worse than some untrained guy shitting on people who literally fight for their living. When Snoop called Cormier a bitch for crying I realized what a shitty person he is

MediaHandler.ashx

"I think he's a true sportsman"

Such a good sportsman that he hasn't defended any belt he won, and with rumors of a mma fight with floyd we might get another year without him defending. such a great sportsman... <{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Brown is getting some CTE for saying those things.

Ugh... This guy makes me root against Conor. That's so weak, getting offended because someone has an opinion about someone that's not you. Snoop insulted Conor not Matt. Quit being so sensitive.

Snoop might put Maia on retainer. Brown better watch out.

Conor was a showman. Now he's a lazy clown with a tired shtick that isn't selling because he's not fighting.

What he said about Cormier was much worse. Right after he said that about Conor he complimented his heart. I felt like it was just typical black trash talk and not meant as real disrespect. The Cormier thing talking shit about him crying like a bitch was very disrespectful though and meant as so.

lol, what are you going to do? Punch Snoop Doggy Dogg? His posse will be all over you and you will probably end up a vegetable.

Also, if anything happens to the Dogg, Matt will be the first suspect now. He should have just stayed silent and done a SEAL Team 6 on Snoop's ass.

You shouldnt say these kinds of things unless you actually intend on following through. Matt will do nothing.

Matt should restrain from attacking old people

Those are fighting words.

Agree with Brown mostly on this one but the threat of violence might not be needed.

I listened to the podcast and didnt really sense that at all. Seems like a good dude.... seems like a happy guy with a good family. He is just a intense guy.

Honestly, I haven't listened even 10 seconds of that interview (not that I particulary enjoy any of those guys)

But whenever you listen to a PRO FIGHTER threatening a NON fighter .. it's usually BAD NEWS

Back