"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

I can't imagine Snoop Dogg's torso; handling 1 overhand body shot by Joseph Benavidez.

Man that's a real tough professional mma fighter, threatening to punch Snoop lol

Man that's a real tough professional mma fighter, threatening to punch Snoop lol
I don't think he gives a shit about how tough people perceive him. Maybe fighters just have human emotions and don't like obnoxious assholes.

Snoop is a bitch, but Matt Brown comes out as a retard saying that.

Book it Dana!
119x8w1.gif

I personally love the novelty of having Snoop call fights but I totally understand his disdain as a fighter listening to some old rapper openly mocking other fighters with no personal frame of reference. That said, it happens with every other sport insofar as there are broadcasts featuring “bar fan” style commentary that freely deviate from the standardized, polite norms of sports commentary.

Matt Brown is a Conor fanboy as well? I knew there was a reason why I never liked him.

Snoop via liver kick.

Lol- for his entire life, snoop has the frame of a tall skinny little frail girl.He should not be calling anyone a bitch.

didn't know brown was one of Mcfraud's nuthuggers.

thats a bad look brown

you're prob suddenly not a fan of his because he said something nice about Conor

that seems like a deal breaker for you

You're psychological analysis is a good as your mma acumen. Which is pitiful.

I don't really care, but what's really funny is that we works/worked for the UFC , and they didn't say anything about it lmaoo!!!!!!

If anyone is the bitch , it's the UFC

Would love to see that. And then the judge sentences Brown to be Snoop's maid for the rest of his life.

snoop is a little baby back bitch ... That bullshit reputation he got from the rap game is a joke !!

He is a snitch and not loyal .. go ask Tupac .. Oh wait

For someone who is employed by the UFC to be openly mocking their fighters, both Conor and the up and comers on DWTNCS (who are literally fighting for a better future for their families) is absolutely disgusting.

Snoop should be KTFO.

For someone who is employed by the UFC to be openly mocking their fighters, both Conor and the up and comers on DWTNCS (who are literally fighting for a better future for their families) is absolutely disgusting.

Snoop should be KTFO.

This.

There's nothing worse than some untrained guy shitting on people who literally fight for their living. When Snoop called Cormier a bitch for crying I realized what a shitty person he is

Snoop+Doggy+Dog+Front+Court+House+Santa+Monica+5KgI3lM-CRWx.jpg

Both of these guys probably eat a Matt Brown in the morning.

#teamsnoop

McGregor should defend his damn belt and not go chasing stupid fights

The immortal knows and respects true hustlers, not some two bit yoga vegan wannabe gangster who doesnt actually smoke weed anymore
Conor can pipe up for himself, we all know hes well capable of doing that, I understand Matt's POV ... Im not really moved by it....but its understandable

highlighted part : are you sure about that? because he was blazing blunts on the most recent GGN posted which was 3 days ago

Back