SNES Classic

I'm sure eventually someone will figure out how to "hack" the SNES classic just like the NES classic. I expanded my library to 83 games for mine.
for $80 you should already have that.

I know I liked this game a lot, but I don't remember much about it, lol.
Top down Tank carnage that zoomed in and out,kinda looked like combat footage from a plane or chopper. There werent a whole lot of games like that at the time.

Woo, just got my pre order in. For anyone in the UK looking for one of these, Argos have been taking pre orders this morning.

Has anyone else in the US heard any developments for the release? I'm signed up to be notified by Amazon and Best Buy. Gamestop doesn't have a means of joining a mailing list so I'm checking back with them every week. This is annoying. Going to check Target as well. No Walmarts out here in LA.

Super Street fighter II turbo. None of the other systems i remember ever got this one.

Those are the ones i can remember.

SNES had SSF2turbo.
Loved having the extra players but the sound bytes for heavy hits changed and i hated it.

I hope I get one. If I somehow get a hold of more than 1 then I'll sell it to someone on here at regular price. Fuck the scalpers.

Oh i see. Snes has SF2, SF2 TURBO, then SSF2. Just no turbo

I hope I get one. If I somehow get a hold of more than 1 then I'll sell it to someone on here at regular price. Fuck the scalpers.

How would you get your hands on one in North America? Or is it already too late?

bought a snes for $50 and an everdrive for $70 couple years ago not really worth $80 to me. got a nes mini but retroarch is a better emulator, also have a top loader famicom. too late nintendo they should have released these years ago. the mini box is cool tho

bought a snes for $50 and an everdrive for $70 couple years ago not really worth $80 to me. got a nes mini but retroarch is a better emulator, also have a top loader famicom. too late nintendo they should have released these years ago. the mini box is cool tho

I've still got my original snes, and a raspberry pi running retro pi. This got my fanboy senses tingling.

Oh i see. Snes has SF2, SF2 TURBO, then SSF2. Just no turbo
It has the "super" moves with the meter that became a mainstay in later games like alpha and so on. Its the first game to have those.

It has the "super" moves with the meter that became a mainstay in later games like alpha and so on. Its the first game to have those.
Yeah and i think the snes one didnt have Akuma.

Capcom also had the remove the "racist" intro from the SNES versions of SF2.

Same shit in the NES Classic thread.

"Muh emulators!"

lmao

nintendo understands that the idea of a neat little system carrying all the classic titles is very appealing to 99% of the market. they're not worried about the 1% of hackers and autists who download games to their laptops and use a fkin mad catz controller

that being said no way i'm buying this when i have a perfectly good emulator

tbh if it came with yoshi's island, DKC 2/3 and CT it would be just about perfect

Back