SNES Classic

pretty sure your right

He's correct. Akuma was only in ST which, like you said, wasn't on the SNES.

TMNT:TF was probably as close as you'll get to ST on the SNES. It played like Street Fighter, but it also had supers before ST was released.

Last edited:

TMNT:TF was probably as close as you'll get to ST on the SNES. It played like Street Fighter, but it also had supers before ST was released.
I fucking loved that game. Wingnut FTW

Capcom also had the remove the "racist" intro from the SNES versions of SF2.
god,so dumb,hahaha

Itd probably cause a shitstorm nowadays compared to then,where it was really just a joke.

I fucking loved that game. Wingnut FTW

It was one of the better fighting games on the console along with WeaponLord and Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Ranma 1/2 Super Battle was a decent SF clone as well.

It was one of the better fighting games on the console along with WeaponLord and Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Ranma 1/2 Super Battle was a decent SF clone as well.
Always wanted weaponlord back then but never owned it. Character designs were a cut above IIRC

Always wanted weaponlord back then but never owned it. Character designs were a cut above IIRC

So was the gameplay. Parrying before SF3, Weapons breaking, fatality combos, guard breaking, etc.

Well got mine preordered via Walmart tonight. Confirmation states I'll get it by Oct 7.

Preorders went live pretty much everywhere today.

Got mine at GameStop

<8>

Preorders went live pretty much everywhere today.

Got mine at GameStop

<8>

Same. Called every hour to check in and at 1pm ET the phones were jammed. My buddy sent me a txt that he got notification that gamestop preorder went live and i drove out immediately. They had 6 available. I got the very last one.. muwahhahahah!!!

<45><Moves><Lmaoo>

Still can't get em in Canada wtf...

You might have some luck going to an EB and preordering in person.

I just got one and the dude at the store said they had a few preorders left. Give em a call first, you might have some luck.

ST only came out on 3DO back then. It was a good port but the 3DO controller only had 3 buttons. :eek:

Same. Called every hour to check in and at 1pm ET the phones were jammed. My buddy sent me a txt that he got notification that gamestop preorder went live and i drove out immediately. They had 6 available. I got the very last one.. muwahhahahah!!!

<45><Moves><Lmaoo>

I got some from Amazon, but I imagine they may cut it down to 1.

I got some from Amazon, but I imagine they may cut it down to 1.

They'll most likely limit it to 1. I was able to get one from bestbuy.com yesterday.

I'm going to try to get more to keep them out of scalpers' hands. I'm just worried that if I sell one to someone on sherdog at cost price they will fuck me over and resell it for hundreds.

They'll most likely limit it to 1. I was able to get one from bestbuy.com yesterday.

I'm going to try to get more to keep them out of scalpers' hands. I'm just worried that if I sell one to someone on sherdog at cost price they will fuck me over and resell it for hundreds.
They will, and the poster you're replying to definitely will. Hell, even the vegan freak AgentPecker admits he plans on scalping them. Just get one and keep it for yourself, or if you do buy more than one, sell it to cost to someone you know well IRL.

They will, and the poster you're replying to definitely will. Hell, even the vegan freak AgentPecker admits he plans on scalping them. Just get one and keep it for yourself, or if you do buy more than one, sell it to cost to someone you know well IRL.

Yeah, I would have to open it up and cover it with stickers if I sold it to a stranger at cost price. I'm sure I'll get another 1 or 2 before Christmas.

I have a solid method of getting them when they become available. I could've got a 2nd one yesterday from Amazon but was sleeping so missed my opportunity. I'll PM you.

Wasn't that version missing the old characters?
Who was it missing?
The only other port at the time was a DOS version (before Windows 95) that came on a bunch of floppy disks.

68444-super-street-fighter-ii-turbo-dos-front-cover.jpg

45baa0442b3d10cc509946ac0d1150f7.jpg

This is awesome star fox 2!!!! I had that one on my emulator but it was buggy and in Japanese and unplayable for me. I'm really excited dudes! Woo! <Moves>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back