Smartest / Hottest Poster of the Year

tumblr_myprulb6Gj1r5pl3ao1_400.gif

I'll go ahead and be the Indie vote. Self made. Self aware. If you got advice ask it, otherwise this is what I think. They call me Hearse Lightning, nice to meet you.

wrong fucking answer hoss

I remember something about you finding pussy or eating pussy gross. something along those lines.

Never said pussy was gross after my image in the mirror it is the thing I love most

What I said was unlike you and your handicapped dick ilk.I do not require muff diving skills to give a woman multiple screaming orgasms

You and your ilk need muff diving to keep a woman around which is why it was invented for guys like you the sexually handicapped

I meant cuunalingus skills not the other

Last edited:
I’m the hottest poster here

No you most certainly are not.

We still cool but I rightly imagine you to be in the 5'6 270lbs range, unibrow, small dolphin teeth, lazy eyed,medically diagnosed halitosis and visually nauseating bad acne.

too gay

l@nd0

peace out

.....motherfucker

never again in your life will you use the ephigy of General calrisian to ad salience to your slack jawed phaggety opinion

You've been warned

Last edited:
No you most certainly are not.

We still cool but I rightly imagine you to be in the 5'6 270lbs range, unibrow, small dolphin teeth, lazy eyed,medically diagnosed halitosis and visually nauseating bad acne.

Lol not even close my friend

@Thai Domi is the most underrated poster in this biatch. He got the need that you want and the want that you need.

Back