Smartest / Hottest Poster of the Year

Haven't been on in ages, but Graverobber is consistently top tier.

you sound like a guy who frequents prostitutes & comes on Sherdog after to brag about getting laid.

images

lmao you are so gotten too this Christmas eve

images

lmao you are so gotten too this Christmas eve

not really. you've been mad since you made this thread.

now back to triggering you.

you sound like a guy who caught the herp from eating out hookers.

@22 k atleast pcbitch had the sense to acquiesce youre like a slingblade dipshit that likes getting bludgeoned You now have joined the ranks of horsetyle

I have infected this :eek::eek::eek:'s mind. How many times has he typed my name in this thread (but is too scared to tag me).

This weirdo is still triggered months down the line

@22 k atleast pcbitch had the sense to acquiesce youre like a slingblade dipshit that likes getting bludgeoned You now have joined the ranks of horsetyle

what up English second language.

You're looking for validation regarding your hotness on a forum that's like 99% dudes?
giphy.gif

dVDJiez.gif

22k, bad seed, and pcptomato were bullied terribly in the 80's and dumped by their first boyfriends.

in as such the three are very bitter until the meet for their weekly wine, and jackie Collins novel review completed by their circle jerk were 22k always volunteers to catch pcptomatos load in mid flight. those three are all sad sacks not horestyle level sad but sad nonetheless.
Huh? I wasn't even two years old when the 90's rolled around.

And you're too afraid to even tag people properly either, smh.

+1 for @Julez. He knows why.

....do e but a wasted vote imo Jules spends most of her time in the multimedia pics sub forum

I would have rather you cast a vote for a poster that has made mayberry a warmer, pleasant,more welcoming place

No pics, thread fails.

Back