Smartest / Hottest Poster of the Year

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
End of the year is here ladies so lets see who we think is the Alpha male of Mayberry

1.Julez

2.Coppala

3.Hulk and Thanos

4.conorisking

5.Jack Handy jr

Cast your votes...

looking for honesty boys.

Last edited:
are you the guy that thinks pussy is gross?

End of the year is here ladies so lets see who we think is the Alpha male of Mayberry

1.Julez

2.Coppala

3.Hulk and Thanos

4.conoris king

5.Jack Handy jr

Cast your votes...

Who the fuck are those guys?

Write in vote for Cunnoe.

are you the guy that thinks pussy is gross?

huh? surely you haven't read any of my offerings over the past 12 years sir. or you would no not to ask such a moronic, ignorant, uncouth question.

not getting on you (I want your vote) just saying there is such a thing as a dumb question (not saying you're dumb...well kinda just the question was really dumb)

Someone make a Manlet of the year thread.

Now that's what the people want.

Are those names made up because never heard of them

Never heard of any of those people.

tumblr_myprulb6Gj1r5pl3ao1_400.gif

I'll go ahead and be the Indie vote. Self made. Self aware. If you got advice ask it, otherwise this is what I think. They call me Hearse Lightning, nice to meet you.

You want an honesty boy? I can get you an honesty boy. I can get you a goddamn honesty boy before three o'clock this afternoon. You'll be coming out your fucking ears.

My point is: Merry Christmas, Jack! Be well and safe.

You want an honesty boy? I can get you an honesty boy. I can get you a goddamn honesty boy before three o'clock this afternoon. You'll be coming out your fucking ears.

My point is: Merry Christmas, Jack! Be well and safe.

based on your post I trust that I can have your vote my friend

huh? surely you haven't read any of my offerings over the past 12 years sir. or you would no not to ask such a moronic, ignorant, uncouth question.

not getting on you (I want your vote) just saying there is such a thing as a dumb question (not saying you're dumb...well kinda just the question was really dumb)

I remember something about you finding pussy or eating pussy gross. something along those lines.

Back