Should Hendricks move up to 205?

Oh, I thought that meant you were scoring it 50-45 instead of 48-47.
Yeah I was worried you would think that, but I literally had to run from where I was from so did not have time to make it clearer.

A lot of the opinions from the fans on that fight seemed to come from the commentary. Rogan and Goldberg seemed convinced that Hendricks had won. Media gave it to him a well but all the scores were 3-2. Round 1 to me is the very definition of a 10-10 round. Should have been scored that way. Round 2, GSP got hurt and lost the round, round 3 was GSP's best round he landed a lot, round 4, Johny beat him up with GNP, and round 5 GSP outworked him. 2 takedowns, and pushed the striking. It's a very close fight. GSP looked bad after the fight, but we know he always does. Just thin skin.
Very good analysis.

Hendricks should get one more fight at 185. If he loses- then he should be cut. Give him one final chance to make weight, and win a fight at MW, to keep his job.

Just rewatched the Wonderboy fight, I think he realized he has no shot anymore.

Hendricks should get one more fight at 185. If he loses- then he should be cut. Give him one final chance to make weight, and win a fight at MW, to keep his job.

TBH the guy is a shell now... he got lucky Lombard is off the sauce and way past prime. He lucked that one out.

Back