Should Hendricks move up to 205?

I guess he will be two pounds over 205, they should create a 207 weight class for him.
Best thread today!

He should move up to HW. Gives himself more of a chance

Eat the burger just don't eat the fries...

b2bad1741a4826edea205f51546506b2.jpg

No, Johny!!! Not like that!!!

his downfall seems obvious to me. he became complacent after winning the belt, and lost motivation to remain on top. usada didn't help. but if he really wanted, he could remain competitive. he's in it for paycheck. he better find something stable outside of mma though, because this mma thing for him is coming to a sharp end.

Yawn. Such a stupid comment. Tell me how Hendricks dominates round 1 so bad it's a robbery for GSP to win round 1.

If you watch round 1 again, they showed the strikes landed graph on the screen around 35 seconds before the end of the round, with Hendricks way ahead of GSP (with 12). Hendricks also did more with his takedown than GSP. It's close, but Hendricks got the better of him.

Also, Johny didn't even look like he got hurt all after the fight.

20131117062303_5D3_0701.JPG

If you watch round 1 again, they showed the strikes landed graph on the screen around 35 seconds before the end of the round, with Hendricks way ahead of GSP (with 12). Hendricks also did more with his takedown than GSP. It's close, but Hendricks got the better of him.

Also, Johny didn't even look like he got hurt all after the fight.
I have no idea what graph you refer to or what it says but it's wrong if it said that.

What does after the fight have to do with round 1? GSP looks bruised from a slight breeze, he looks like he got hit by a truck after 50-45 domination wins.

Now you admit it was close ... so how do you jump from close to Robbery? I admit it's close. I would be fine with a Hendricks win .. I think it's 55-45 GSp won, bt close.

I have no idea what graph you refer to or what it says but it's wrong if it said that.

What does after the fight have to do with round 1? GSP looks bruised from a slight breeze, he looks like he got hit by a truck after 50-45 domination wins.

Now you admit it was close ... so how do you jump from close to Robbery? I admit it's close. I would be fine with a Hendricks win .. I think it's 55-45 GSp won, bt close.

It was close only counting the number of strikes and takedowns in that round. Most people who watched that fight thought Hendricks won (including round 1) and don't pay attention to stats. I went out of my way to look them up, and re-watched (again).

55-45? Are you on something?

It was close only counting the number of strikes and takedowns in that round. Most people who watched that fight thought Hendricks won (including round 1) and don't pay attention to stats. I went out of my way to look them up, and re-watched (again).

55% GSP won and 45% Hendricks won. I am working and had to go so I typed fast and it was not as clear as I wanted. It was basically a coin flip, with a slight edge to GSP.

55% GSP won and 45% Hendricks won. I am working and had to go so I typed fast and it was not as clear as I wanted. It was basically a coin flip, with a slight edge to GSP.

Oh, I thought that meant you were scoring it 50-45 instead of 48-47.

A lot of the opinions from the fans on that fight seemed to come from the commentary. Rogan and Goldberg seemed convinced that Hendricks had won. Media gave it to him a well but all the scores were 3-2. Round 1 to me is the very definition of a 10-10 round. Should have been scored that way. Round 2, GSP got hurt and lost the round, round 3 was GSP's best round he landed a lot, round 4, Johny beat him up with GNP, and round 5 GSP outworked him. 2 takedowns, and pushed the striking. It's a very close fight. GSP looked bad after the fight, but we know he always does. Just thin skin.

Back