Should Hendricks move up to 205?

I havent seen the boetch fight but I bet on boetch immediately when I heard that hendricks missed weight. Got boetch on 2.40, now I regret that I didnt bet all my money.
I got a parley on tim, felice and kevin. Turned 20 in 260.

He should retire. He is not willing to do the preparation required to be a professional fighter.

Hendricks should move up to the...

Take your whiny, excuse making, fuck I hate USADA pathetic ass, over to Bellator.

Like anybody honestly likes that guy. He's the antithesis of an honest, hard working athlete. He takes ZERO responsibility for anything bad that happens to him.

I mean...

How could anybody actually like an athlete like him ? 1 - 4 since USADA. Hint... Nobody really does like him. And I don't believe I've seen a single person EVER try to deny that he used PEDs, pre-USADA.

Where did the big left go ?

It's common knowledge that power is one of the last things lost with aging combat athletes. That explains fat, and old DHs in baseball, as well. And of course the average age of the UFC top HWs.

The fuckin clown was only 30-31 years old, when USADA put a stop to him winning fights. Way too young to haul out the... Well, he's passed his prime argument.

He can't win clean. So, of course his big book of excuses gets a little bigger, and those excuses get a little cringier with every fight, and loss.

He needs to be cut. So, he can go where he can use PEDs. Or better yet...

Just fucking retire, and balloon up to Tree Fiddy.

Or should he just go right to HW?
Unlike Rumble , who seemed to find a comfortable weigh at LHW, Hendricks just seems unable to reliably meet weight since USADA took over. Moving to HW would be disastrous for him IMO, he's not tall enough to compete with the big boys. I think he needs a dietitian or a new career choice.

Mr. Physical Fatness just needs to retire. Or train some place where he doesn't have access to endless amounts of food. It's shocking to me that he missed weight at MW. He just doesn't give a damn until he's on the scale the day before weigh-in.

Come on a 5'9 fighting 6'4 guys lol.he would look like a midget at 205

Food goes in, poop comes out. I thought it was a one for one

wtf

There are drugs to help with weight cutting too.
Yes, but most of them would show up on a fight night test. Cerrone, Thiago Alves, and a few others got busted for diuretics pre-USADA. KGB Lee got popped for them in Invicta. You don't need USADA to stop people from taking drugs to cut weight, you just need a competent lab.

That said, taking diuretics to cut weight is a retarded thing to do.

Come on a 5'9 fighting 6'4 guys lol.he would look like a midget at 205
Fedor and Tyson fought beyond well while being only 5'10. Not that Pig Rig is Tyson or Fedor lol.

Just what we need, manlets at LHW. Definitely representative of the common American male.

Heavyweight, heres Prime Hendricks with no weight cut in his real form:

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png
He's a small mw = he'd get murdered at lhw

He'll just end up missing weight there as well - and the size difference was noticeable at 185 Tim was clearly larger. At 205 what can he offer - he'll be fat, out of shape, probably miss weight, and in with guys way too big for him to seriously hurt (maybe stun) so his one major weapon will be pretty much negated at 205.

he doesn't have the passion anymore. Before the gsp fight and even up to it, he was motivated, his loss to gsp was the beginning of his downfall, the lawler fights were uneventful with johny shoving his head into lawler's crotch for a good amount of time and called it fighting. he just doesn't have that edge anymore to compete, his actual hunger is getting in the way of the work hunger.

He beat the living bejeezus out of GSP. The judges robbed him.

Doesnt matter at this point, he didnt got the win, and his draw power wasnt never any good, i still remember the "dont touch my belt" episode, smh.

Yes, but most of them would show up on a fight night test. Cerrone, Thiago Alves, and a few others got busted for diuretics pre-USADA. KGB Lee got popped for them in Invicta. You don't need USADA to stop people from taking drugs to cut weight, you just need a competent lab.

That said, taking diuretics to cut weight is a retarded thing to do.
They typically exit the system pretty fast.

He beat the living bejeezus out of GSP. The judges robbed him.
Yawn. Such a stupid comment. Tell me how Hendricks dominates round 1 so bad it's a robbery for GSP to win round 1.

He should move back to WW. The cut would be easy if he wasn't a lazy fat bastard. It's embarassing that a fat guy can't make MW.

Once his fighting career is trying over, this poor bastard is going to absolutely balloon.

Back