Should Hendricks move up to 205?

No random testing, he might look good again there.
His problem seems to be a lot more about dedication and diet than loss of mass or cardio.

But a good dose of sauce would probably help. Just not barbeque. Or gravy. Have him train with Lashley, that guy seems to know what's up.

If he wants to stay at MW, he should swallow balloons and then he can have all the KFC he wants.

Hendricks-Roy Nelson at HW for the first-ever MMA "triathlon":

1) Who can weigh closest to 265 without going over
2) MMA fight
3) Chicken wing-eating contest at 3:00 AM following the fight and press conference

Leave him alone you bully's.
Just because he likes his favourite food. Stuffed with his second favourite.
So that's deep fried half pounder cheese burgers stuffed with fried chicken and donner kebab.

Heavyweight, heres Prime Hendricks with no weight cut in his real form:

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

Pant shitter is waiting...

9vbln7.0.0.jpg

I havent seen the boetch fight but I bet on boetch immediately when I heard that hendricks missed weight. Got boetch on 2.40, now I regret that I didnt bet all my money.

i would love to see something like hendricks cormier :D

He looked so fat that I think he should get it over with and go full Nelson.

205 first, then when he misses weight he can go up to heavyweight and miss weight there too lol.

Huge decline. He should be cut. Let him go to bellator to be the next Tito, fedor, etc... guys way past their prime who are tarnishing their legacy but can still headline a "legends" main event.

Hendricks isnt there, he didnt beat GSP, he wasnt a draw, lost the title in his first title defense, Chael at least made his loses interesting to watch, with Johny the interesting part is his weigh-in.

His problem seems to be a lot more about dedication and diet than loss of mass or cardio.

But a good dose of sauce would probably help. Just not barbeque. Or gravy. Have him train with Lashley, that guy seems to know what's up.
There are drugs to help with weight cutting too.

No offense, but if you're getting head kicked by Tim Boetsch, you are fucking done... time to get out of the pool.

Hendricks isnt there, he didnt beat GSP, he wasnt a draw, lost the title in his first title defense, Chael at least made his loses interesting to watch, with Johny the interesting part is his weigh-in.

He beat the living bejeezus out of GSP. The judges robbed him.

Back