Sherdog, we need to take a stand.

Enough is enough. Too often on here there is a good majority of people shitting on cards, too weak, not enough star power, not enough promotion. How about we let the card play out before criticizing or talking shit for example?

Take UFC 221 for instance. Whittaker dropped out and even before then people talking shit. But guess what, it was a fantastic night of fights, stoppages top to bottom, crazy finishes and talent that turned to contenders.

Time and time again weak cards get shit on by the same old dipshits and over and over they look stupid when the weak cards turn out great.

I challenge you sherbrehs, before talking negatively about a card, can we at least let it play out before we judge?

Rant over

Amen, people dont have to watch if they feel its weak..but they would of missed out on a good night of fights .. there not real mma fans..just casuals who started watching because of one fighter or fight

Witcher is one of the biggest shit talking pricks here and now we need to unite? Bi Polar much Witchipoo?

Haha I thought this thread was going to be about taking a stand against all the weak watered down cards. I can't force myself to like something because im supposed to be a fan, I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe they need less events now, time is the most valuable thing because it's so limited, I want the most for out of it I can get.

Enough is enough. Too often on here there is a good majority of people shitting on cards, too weak, not enough star power, not enough promotion. How about we let the card play out before criticizing or talking shit for example?

Take UFC 221 for instance. Whittaker dropped out and even before then people talking shit. But guess what, it was a fantastic night of fights, stoppages top to bottom, crazy finishes and talent that turned to contenders.

Time and time again weak cards get shit on by the same old dipshits and over and over they look stupid when the weak cards turn out great.

I challenge you sherbrehs, before talking negatively about a card, can we at least let it play out before we judge?

Rant over
giphy.gif

TS is right. I got your back Bruv

All cards suck. Only cards headlined by conor, brock or gsp are ok.

Ufc is dying

Haha I thought this thread was going to be about taking a stand against all the weak watered down cards. I can't force myself to like something because im supposed to be a fan, I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe they need less events now, time is the most valuable thing because it's so limited, I want the most for out of it I can get.
Whether you like the cards is up too you. Lets just judge it after is happens, that is all

Once? Hundreds... you even made a thread admitting you were an asshole.. forgetful much??
Go through my post history and and see if i ever fighter bash. Seriously do it, if you can find even one nasty one id be surprised

Rant over

Are you seriously saying what I think you're saying? Listen, this is the equivalent of the Cleveland browns playing against the colts. Just because there might be a lot of action, doesn't mean that it's a game worth watching

Are you seriously saying what I think you're saying? Listen, this is the equivalent of the Cleveland browns playing against the colts. Just because there might be a lot of action, doesn't mean that it's a game worth watching
Doesnt mean its not worth watching either.

Very good night of fights for sure. Didn't know a few names but now I do and am happy I got the card. Volkanovski looked really good, Adesanya was definitely fun to watch, Pedro's submission was awesome, Mathews and Li banged it out, Tuivasa is a HW to keep an eye on and Blaydes weathered an early Hunt storm to get the victory. And wow did Romero end the fight in fashion.

Good idea, it’ll never happen. Bitching online is many people’s lifeblood.

Sorry Uncle Dana, we like to complain.

And next weekend card is total crap.

Very good night of fights for sure. Didn't know a few names but now I do and am happy I got the card. Volkanovski looked really good, Adesanya was definitely fun to watch, Pedro's submission was awesome, Mathews and Li banged it out, Tuivasa is a HW to keep an eye on and Blaydes weathered an early Hunt storm to get the victory. And wow did Romero end the fight in fashion.
Finally someone with appreciation. I thought jake matthews is highly overrated but he surprised the fuck out of me. Irael was a crowd favourite from the get go. Pedro and Tai couldnt have done better too

Yeah guys, let's make a stand and be positive about low tier cards.

With the reasoning that you can't complain about a card until you've seen it, you might as well watch any promotions worst cards. By all means do that then but some people when watching the UFC wants to see the best possible fighters. If you just like a good brawl there is nothing wrong with that but don't expect everybody to be the same.

Back