Sherdog, we need to take a stand.

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Enough is enough. Too often on here there is a good majority of people shitting on cards, too weak, not enough star power, not enough promotion. How about we let the card play out before criticizing or talking shit for example?

Take UFC 221 for instance. Whittaker dropped out and even before then people talking shit. But guess what, it was a fantastic night of fights, stoppages top to bottom, crazy finishes and talent that turned to contenders.

Time and time again weak cards get shit on by the same old dipshits and over and over they look stupid when the weak cards turn out great.

I challenge you sherbrehs, before talking negatively about a card, can we at least let it play out before we judge?

Rant over

<3>

remember-1.gif

the next 5 cards all suck. ;)

focusing on $
not the future
wme are clueless casuals that got scammed
by 2023 it'll be like the old days again

reason why all the main players have left the ufc
you fools said i would be wrong about zuffa selling up when i said it years ago
now listen to the mystical one

Just because no names can put on entertaining fights doesn’t mean fans shouldn’t judge a card before it happens. People have choices to make with their time and money and if fighters they don’t know or care about are on a card its perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the product.

Last edited:
Sorry TS but if a card sucks, we'll complain.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

the next 5 cards all suck. ;)

focusing on $
not the future
wme are clueless casuals that got scammed
by 2023 it'll be like the old days again

reason why all the main players have left the ufc
But what if they're a great night of fights? How did you rate 221

Just because no names can put on entertaining fights doesn’t mean fans shouldn’t judge a card before it happens. People have choices to make with their time and money and if fighters the don’t know or care about are on a card its perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the product.
How will you know the fighters on cards if you dont show them on main events? Only so many known fighters getting around.

Casuals will keep shitting on the cards. They think its cool to only watch Mcgregor. Or watch some other "big name". Thats pretty cool. To know about the fighters and be excited for a prelim fight is gay and you´re automatically a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Thats the same thing when we talk about math..its cool to suck a math these days. And its not cool to know alot about something...being a retard, yelling alot and being a complete and utter sheep - thats cool. then you´re "in", then you can feel cool since you´re in a big group with all the other dumbasses/sheep.

But what if they're a great night of fights? How did you rate 221
i only started to watch it at r2 of the hunt fight

doesn't matter how great the other fights were

no one was tuning in for them to actually watch

i saw a poll where 5000+ voted
10% said they were buying
90% said they were not

Your right TS and they should raise the price again just for people like you.

I'm with you I don't judge a card until it's been fought out but I also don't really give a shit if posters shit on a card as it's their loss if they don't watch and miss out on a great night of fights .

i only started to watch it at r2 of the hunt fight

doesn't matter how great the other fights were

no one was tuning in for them to actually watch

i saw a poll where 5000+ voted
10% said they were buying
90% said they were not
You missed out bro

Back