Sherdog, we need to take a stand.

Agree. But people can discuss how a card looks on paper beforehand.

200.gif

the next 5 cards all suck. ;)

focusing on $
not the future
wme are clueless casuals that got scammed
by 2023 it'll be like the old days again

reason why all the main players have left the ufc
you fools said i would be wrong about zuffa selling up when i said it years ago
now listen to the mystical one

All the main players?

Fuck, maybe some contenders. Not any actually champs.

How will you know the fighters on cards if you dont show them on main events? Only so many known fighters getting around.

Have fewer cards. It sucks to have a full night of fights with only 1 fight with fighters I know or care about. If UFC needs no names on the roster then throw them on a fightpass card and dont waste putting big a name at the top to try to lure me into watching 6 additional hours of no names.

When was MMA community able to unite together for a cause? MMA fans just want to watch 2 guys beat the shit out of each other, and not give a shit about anything that might be unfair&wrong in the sport.

Why else do you think UFC was able to get away with outrageous title shots? Because no one besides a few hardcore fans cared about it

Have fewer cards. It sucks to have a full night of fights with only 1 fight with fighters I know or care about. If UFC needs no names on the roster then throw them on a fightpass card and dont waste putting big a name at the top to try to lure me into watching 6 additional hours of no names.
What was your thoughts on UFC 221?

I'll stop judging a card before it happens when the UFC starts refunding PPV buys for trash events.

Enough is enough. Too often on here there is a good majority of people shitting on cards, too weak, not enough star power, not enough promotion. How about we let the card play out before criticizing or talking shit for example

No

Enough is enough. Too often on here there is a good majority of people shitting on cards, too weak, not enough star power, not enough promotion. How about we let the card play out before criticizing or talking shit for example?

Take UFC 221 for instance. Whittaker dropped out and even before then people talking shit. But guess what, it was a fantastic night of fights, stoppages top to bottom, crazy finishes and talent that turned to contenders.

Time and time again weak cards get shit on by the same old dipshits and over and over they look stupid when the weak cards turn out great.

I challenge you sherbrehs, before talking negatively about a card, can we at least let it play out before we judge?

Rant over

Agreed and also i'm tired of the early stoppages and these snowflakes accepting the line being moved.

i only started to watch it at r2 of the hunt fight

doesn't matter how great the other fights were

no one was tuning in for them to actually watch

i saw a poll where 5000+ voted
10% said they were buying
90% said they were not

Well then, you missed some good fights.

i only started to watch it at r2 of the hunt fight

doesn't matter how great the other fights were

no one was tuning in for them to actually watch

i saw a poll where 5000+ voted
10% said they were buying
90% said they were not

Can't imagine being a pathetic sheep like you. Let me guess, your favourite music is Justin Bieber and lady gaga because they sold the most on itunes.

UFC is sacrificing hardcore fans at the alter of the frivolous casual.. Their dream to be mainstream is destroying the purity of the sport.

Back